• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Eevee's Z-move is pretty rad. Double all the stats? Yes pls.
I'm actually super disappointed with this. I have been waiting for an eevee move and or evolution that used all the eevultions and I think they were lazy for making a defensive move that raises stats. I am the biggest eevee fan and I probably will never move this use unless my eevee is seriously underpowered. I think they wasted a lot of potential here.

I'm actually super disappointed with this. I have been waiting for an eevee move and or evolution that used all the eevultions and I think they were lazy for making a defensive move that raises stats. I am the biggest eevee fan and I probably will never move this use unless my eevee is seriously underpowered. I think they wasted a lot of potential here.
Honestly, instead of a z-move, I personally think that they should've given eevee another eeveelution.

I think just giving eevee a z-move was an cop-out.

@jonathan keller I wanted another eevolution so bad I'm broken hearted about it, but nothin to do.
Eevee's Z-Move was to make Eevee more viable. That's what Z-Moves are for, to make all Pokemon viable. Exclusive Z-Moves are even more a help in the usability department.

Giving Eevee another evolution would have just made Eevee himself even more unusable.
I disagree I have great luck with eevee by himself I use it on every team. It's the only useful normal in my opinion. The rest are totally useless to me. Eevee can learn a move from almost every line. It Makes it super viable. The other normals all die easily I use them for like the first 4 gyms then they sit in my box.

@jonathan keller I wanted another eevolution so bad I'm broken hearted about it, but nothin to do.

I disagree I have great luck with eevee by himself I use it on every team. It's the only useful normal in my opinion. The rest are totally useless to me. Eevee can learn a move from almost every line. It Makes it super viable. The other normals all die easily I use them for like the first 4 gyms then they sit in my box.
You hit the nail on the head.

Given the eeveeloution pattern, we'll probably see another one appear in Gen 8.

Though I haven't had good luck with Eevee in raising one. I just get way too anxious to evolve it so it can be of use.

We'll probably see rumours and many leaks of a Dragon-type or a Steel-type Eeveelution for Gen 8. Ah, fun times ahead! :)

We'll probably see rumours and many leaks of a Dragon-type or a Steel-type Eeveelution for Gen 8. Ah, fun times ahead! :)
I'd be pretty excited for a dragon type eevee? But what are you going to name it?

If it was a steel type, I already got a name for it. I know it's really cheesy, but it's metaleon

I know it's really corny but I think that would be a pretty cool name

Personally I kinda don't want any more Eeveelutions. Unpopular opinion, I know, but there it is, I have it.

Given the eeveeloution pattern, we'll probably see another one appear in Gen 8.

Gen VI whittled away all of the Eeveelution "patterns" except for "every even-numbered generation" and "always introduced with a new evolution method." And realistically, I think only the latter of those two carries any weight in terms of actual patterns that they deliberately maintain with Eeveelutions.

They kinda did whittle out the pattern, because usually on even numbered generations, they would introduce a pair of Eeveelutions. One of which would be strong against the other. Umbreon was strong against Espeon, and Glaceon was strong against Leafeon. Sylveon did not get a Dragon type Eeveelution that it would be strong against, or a Steel or Poison type that it would have been weak to.

Extreme Evoboost's Japanese name is "Nine Evol Boost". Right now the nine refers to Eevee in addition to the 8 Eeveelutions, but I suppose that eventually it could refer to a ninth Eeveelution (which would make more sense, as Eevee isn't boosting itself).

I'd be pretty excited for a dragon type eevee? But what are you going to name it?

If it was a steel type, I already got a name for it. I know it's really cheesy, but it's metaleon

I know it's really corny but I think that would be a pretty cool name
I have no idea what to name it. I can't really find an angle to work with.

Personally I kinda don't want any more Eeveelutions. Unpopular opinion, I know, but there it is, I have it.
I have the same opinion as you. They're nice and all. But I'd rather see cross-evolution return of older Pokemon besides Eevee.

Extreme Evoboost's Japanese name is "Nine Evol Boost". Right now the nine refers to Eevee in addition to the 8 Eeveelutions, but I suppose that eventually it could refer to a ninth Eeveelution (which would make more sense, as Eevee isn't boosting itself).
I think it's:
Nine - Eevee + 8 Eeveelutions
Evol Boost - Eevee gets a boost from his Eeveelutions

It seem that a rumor about an EPISODE Z is going around on the internet...

anyone hears anything about this?

It seem that a rumor about an EPISODE Z is going around on the internet...

anyone hears anything about this?

There are rumors about a lot of random things going around on the Internet.

Presumably, such a thing would be a subplot involving Zygarde which... we already know we have in SM; it's been talked about for a while. We don't know that it will take the form of a post-game storyline like the Looker Bureau and the Delta Episode, but there will be something like it.

JUST A LITTLE WARNING FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY SPOILER

It seem that tomorrow some stores will get S/M,and well...we already know what will happen :p

Anyway...Some guy on 4chan replied to me with this...

"And this is partly why. While sure some stores will get it tomorrow, not all of them will. Half the point of sending copies out 2 weeks early is to have them out in waves instead of all at once. With each passing day more stores will have their copies arrive. The more stores that have them, the more likely someone will both have the balls to leak it, and have Homebrew."

So...Spoilers are coming in a few days

JUST A LITTLE WARNING FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY SPOILER

It seem that tomorrow some stores will get S/M,and well...we already know what will happen :p

Anyway...Some guy on 4chan replied to me with this...

"And this is partly why. While sure some stores will get it tomorrow, not all of them will. Half the point of sending copies out 2 weeks early is to have them out in waves instead of all at once. With each passing day more stores will have their copies arrive. The more stores that have them, the more likely someone will both have the balls to leak it, and have Homebrew."

So...Spoilers are coming in a few days

It seems We have reached our final destination

Back
Top Bottom