• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
More answers!

No, gladion uses type: null, dont think itll be catchable before the plot resolves.

A lot, cosmog has been very central to the plot, when I finish the plot I will summarize it all.

More Answers

mimikyu was the totem pokemon for the ghost trial in an abandoned supermarket.

my dex says ground/steel for Alolan Dugtrio

cant confirm gengar, haven't caught it, but milotic is NOT fairy type. Dex says its still pure water.

More answers:

colress was there for like 3 minutes, he mentioned that Z power was interesting and gave me the TM for flame charge.^beat me to it.

It wasnt very interesting, and colress isnt a very interesting character, feel like this is kind of blown out of proportion.

More stuff:

UBs aren't in the regional dex, we've known this since the datamine. they're national dex only

havent seen a rival that uses litten no

I havent looked at any of the online options, wifi is turned off.

Back
Top Bottom