• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S09 EP26: Pokémon Ranger - Deoxys' Crisis! (Part 1) ・ EP27: Pokémon Ranger - Deoxys' Crisis! (Part 2)

It was a decent episode. The voices have VASTLY improved by this point, Ash is almost perfect. (Though as a side note, I think they would all sound better if the actors were allowed to make the characters their own instead of trying to imitate the originals) I didn't quite understand why Deoxys had to create a pocket universe to try and escape the effects of the meteorite, why didn't it simply get as far away from it as possible? Ah well, then wouldn't have seen Meowth and Max float around in what appeared to be jellybeans and lifesavers in a sea of milk. *L* I was also a bit surprised by the movie reference, since I thought they regarded the movie series as completely separate from the TV series. Ah well, horray for continuity.

Oh, and I loved the way Meowth casually said "Hey, twoip" when Max ran up next to him.

The only thing that really bugged me about the whole episode is how the hell Solana makes her ponytail stand straight up like that. Her hair spray budget must be off the charts!

Anime girls are allowed to defy all physics and logic in their appearance. I wouldn't let it get to you. :p

This special rocks! I always thought that attack was Shadow Ball in the Destiny Deoxys movie, but now I know it's a Psycho Boost! And I also heard Nurse Joy talking about Professor Lund! I LOVE THAT MOVIE! I'm surprised, though, that Ash and his friends didn't say anything about that.

I think I really liked when Deoxys possessed Meowth and made him talk.

Adding "e" makes it cooler! Game companies always do this...maybe so they can tradmark it easier?

The PUSA special guide for Emerald spells it "Forme" too. Weird....

Well, the actual english title for this episode is "Pokémon Ranger - Deoxys' Crisis!". Mind someone correct thread name?

It's like the title of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon special then. Interesting.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom