• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review S10 EP43: Malice In Wonderland!

lol I thought so too. Out of curiosity, what exactly did you find adorable about it?
Yeah, pretty much what UmbreonXD said. ^^

Also, I liked how the Pokemon were really excited. It looked like they started to dance a little bit, before going back to their normal size. XD

Yeah, and they probably wanted to protect their trainers too, right Lisa? ^^
Oh yes, definitely!! ^_^

The group's Pokemon have close bonds of friendship with their trainers. So it doesn't surprise me that they would dream of being stong enough to defeat Rayquaza.

Yeah, pretty much what UmbreonXD said. ^^

Also, I liked how the Pokemon were really excited. It looked like they started to dance a little bit, before going back to their normal size. XD

lol They did, didn't they? It was really cute! XD

Oh yes, definitely!! ^_^

The group's Pokemon have close bonds of friendship with their trainers. So it doesn't surprise me that they would dream of being stong enough to defeat Rayquaza.

Nothing like getting big to protect the ones you care about, right? lol Maybe their size represents how strong their bonds were with their trainers? XD

The ep. was ok, but they had to come up with that name.

It was originally The Final Nightmare, a reference from Nightmare on Elm Street, but I guess they thought people wouldn't get it and changed it to Malice in Wonderland. Not a good choice in my opinion.

It was originally The Final Nightmare, a reference from Nightmare on Elm Street, but I guess they thought people wouldn't get it and changed it to Malice in Wonderland. Not a good choice in my opinion.

The Final Nightmare was never a real title. Where people get these is beyond me. Anyway, as far as liking/disliking the real title, horses for courses, I always say!

Man, this episode was AWESOME!!! X3
I wanna see it again NOW. Someone upload it to Youtube already!

Really, the dub seemed to be top-notch for this ep. Very, very cool. And the title actually is quite clever, if you ask me.

Man, this episode was AWESOME!!! X3
I wanna see it again NOW. Someone upload it to Youtube already!

If you don't mind Rachel, how exactly was it awesome? Whenever I'm interested in people's comments, I'd rather them not be vague. ^^; Also, if you can wait a day, you can probably find a torrent. If you want, I'll let you know when one becomes available (PM me if you want to talk about it).

It was definitely weird. Can't think of much to say about this one. But at least that Mismagius was ultra cute.

If you don't mind Rachel, how exactly was it awesome? Whenever I'm interested in people's comments, I'd rather them not be vague. ^^; Also, if you can wait a day, you can probably find a torrent. If you want, I'll let you know when one becomes available (PM me if you want to talk about it).

Well, for one thing... eh, I can't really talk about it (I think you know where I'm going with this). I'll just say the dub sounded quite good in quality.

Really, that was a big issue for me... I mean, it made the episode seem so much better, personally. But I did think it was fun getting to see all of the gang's fantasies apparently come true, especially Brock's and Team Rocket's. Seeing Team Rocket get blasted off multiple times in that one scene was CLASSIC.

So yeah... I just felt it was good quality and entertaining.

And thanks for the offer ^^ I'll let you know.

I liked this one, not as much as last week's ... but oh well.

I got the impression it was a parody of Spirited Away ... maybe it's just me.

I loved the blasting off scene. A riot.

I'm glad Delia wasn't there to see this ... the most important person in Ash's life is someone who isn't even a relative .... sigh ...

Is it just me, or is offering Ash that case full of badges weird considering he should have everything from every region, except the Sinnoh ones (he has 2 though)? I get that the huge pile would have been all badges from every region, including ones we haven't been to yet ... but the case just seemed (to me) to sum up all he had so far plus Sinnoh's.

Anyone else find it ironic that Jessie was offered a role on a reality show?

Is it just me, or is offering Ash that case full of badges weird considering he should have everything from every region, except the Sinnoh ones (he has 2 though)? I get that the huge pile would have been all badges from every region, including ones we haven't been to yet ... but the case just seemed (to me) to sum up all he had so far plus Sinnoh's.

Well, it was his dream, so it makes sense that he'd only remember badges that he's won himself.

Was it just me or was the music in this episode really quiet? I could barely hear any of it.

I thought the music was fine, especially compared to the original which had the music blaring loud for some reason. Also, there were badges in the case that Ash has never seen. In fact, they aren't even real anime or game wise.

Anyone else find it ironic that Jessie was offered a role on a reality show?
Probably this person?

vee2x_paradox said:
Am I the only one who noticed the reality show joke involving Jessie's fantasy?

"balahabaala....great actress...blablabbalaa....to be in a reality show..."

Or actually chuckled at it?

I've been mispronouncing Mismagius' name as miss-MAGE-ee-us. I kind of prefer my mispronunciation.

Let's see... Purple Rayquaza was pretty cool. Team Rocket's continuous blasting off was pretty funny. Croagunk-Joy and Croagunk-Jenny were downright creepy. Still, I was expecting more from an episode focusing on a Ghost-type, somehow.

It was an ok episode. I was pronouncing it wrong all my D/P life as well, I would say it as Miss-May-Gee-Us.

I got the impression it was a parody of Spirited Away ... maybe it's just me.

That's what I was thinking too! It reminded me so much of Spirited Away, especially with the gate. The Pokemon anime seems to copy Miyazaki a lot (the fourth movie, for instance).

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking of that about the gate. It was JUST like Spirited Away to me.

And that's my favourite movie ever, so that is also awesome. I've watched it no joke 50+ times.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom