• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

S24: Pokémon Master Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

Good title again as usual. Though a suggestion I had was "Blue is the shiniest color" referencing a certain film about lesbianism. BTW, film's title is called Blue is the warmest color.
I think that particular film might be a little too risque for TPCi to reference, haha.

POP will be airing new episodes weekdays starting on 3 January with episode 65 ("Thrash of the Titans!"). Even if they keep airing them through episode 81 ("Mad About Blue!") on 25 January, they'll still be behind Canada which would have aired it already on January 22. They'd have to air at least episode 82 on 26 January to pull ahead.

Last edited:
POP will be airing new episodes weekdays starting on 3 January with episode 85 ("Thrash of the Titans!"). Even if they keep airing them through episode 81 ("Mad About Blue!") on 25 January, they'll still be behind Canada which would have aired it already on January 22. They'd have to air at least episode 82 on 26 January to pull ahead.
Isn't Thrash of the Titans episode 65 rather than 85?

I guess the waiting for Netflix was longer since this time the season was going to be divided into three batches instead of four. By the way, I'm happy for those in the U.S. who are now finally able to watch these episodes, even though I still think a wekly release would be better.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom