• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

Is this actually her confirming it or just a joke about the episode? Doesn't look like confirmation to me
No, hence why I said "hinted". But mentioning the events of the episode combined with a picture of her in front of a microphone seems like a pretty big hint to me.

(Also if they weren't planning on dubbing Distant Blue Sky I feel like they would have omitted the mention of it from the Aim to Be a Pokémon Master/Horizons teaser trailer they subtitled.)

How do we know that isn't a picture of her filming lines from a previous episode that had since already aired (like the Ash VS Leon battle)?

Edit: Looking back at the post with the tweet on the previous page, I think perhaps I am wrong. Why would she tweet that if that was not the case.

Both the Taiwanese and Korean dubs put Distant Blue Sky in sequence after 136 and before MPM, so I'd expect the English dub to do the same.
They did the same thing with the Arceus Chronicles last year. Korea and Taiwan got to show their version before the US one. So, literally it's confirmed as long as it's coming from them.

JN137: The Road Most Traveled!
Airs on May 13 (Cartoon Network)
"As Ash and Pikachu continue their journey, they encounter an injured Legendary Pokémon."
Source: Zap2it

Guess the English dub is skipping Distant Blue Sky for now, maybe they'll air it separately or at the end.

Are you saying Canada is going to air the series finale before the US?!

Considering they aired Ash vs Leon outcome before US even started Ash vs Cynthia, I cant say Im surprised, hopefully Horizons airs better than this did

JN137: The Road Most Traveled!
Airs on May 13 (Cartoon Network)
"As Ash and Pikachu continue their journey, they encounter an injured Legendary Pokémon."
Source: Zap2it

Guess the English dub is skipping Distant Blue Sky for now, maybe they'll air it separately or at the end.
Hopefully it's being dubbed like Sarah natochenny hinted at.

This happened before didn't it? At least it indirectly confirms JN138 on the 20th

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom