• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Saddest Anime/Manga You Watched/Read...:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the first episode of blue exorcist to be quite sad :( when yukio&whats his face's father died.

dbz's 4kids edits. the censorship made me cry :'(

No. 6 made me cry near the ending ;~; and so did Clannad: After Story....

@mite75;, I completely agree with No. 6!

Cowboy Bebop, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!, and certain episodes of Princess Tutu made me cry like a baby.

Edit: How can I forget Puella Magi Madoka Magica?! Ugh.

Last edited:
The saddest anime I've ever seen were Claymore, Gunslinger Girl, and Last Exile. I wanted to cry, but the room was full of my brothers, who are cruel to people who show weakness, so I held the tears in.

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

Every episode made me cry, I don't want to remember anything from the last episode now. *sob*

The first time I read the endind of Pita Ten I cried like and idiot until I saw the REAL ending. Madoka Magica was also a tear jerker

I actually cried watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, episode 67. Not kidding, I cried so much.

So yeah, Zexal makes me cry. It's sad and awesome at the same time.

I know! I was tearing up when Astral died, which is weird 'cause he annoys me and creeps me out. I even had to hum the song, "He Lives in You," from the Lion King to keep calm. It was heartbreaking when Yuma lost his confidence, and Astral couldn't help him:bawl:....And the flashbacks.... Now I think of Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal whenever I listen to the 3 Doors Down song, "When I'm Gone:bawl:." It's one sad, hilarious, annoying, touching, creepy, awesome show.

I think Yugioh! Duel Monsters, GX, 5Ds, and Zexal are all flipping sad:bawl:. Pokemon makes me cry too, but that's just because every sad thing hits twice as hard when it's happening to Pokemon. And when dat girl's dog died in Digimon...it hit a little close to home.

Natsume Yuujinchou. Swear to god I cried like every other episode. Of all four seasons. Yeah.

The last episodes of Gunslinger Girl and Sakamichi no Apollon (AKA Kids On The Slope) turned on the waterworks, and I cried in like the second episodes of Kimi ni Todoke and Chi's Sweet Home.

God, I'm a crybaby.

I would say the Gungrave anime. In the last episodes, it gets so emotionally intense, and I started to cry so much.

I take back whatever I said earlier. No. 6 hands down, omg. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom