• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Salutations!

OH MY ARCEUS YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD

oh yeah, forgot. Welcome! *fake smile*

Now..... CAN I SEE YOUR DS LITE?????? WHAT DOES HER SIGNIATURE LOOK LIKE?

At Comic Con, I had the fortune of meeting of Veronica "Ash" Taylor! She signed my DS Light and was very nice to everyone!
Hello there!

My name is Lisa. I'm 23 (I'll be 24 in November), and I was at Comic Con too! =D

If you saw a girl with brown hair, who was wearing an Ash hat and a Pokemon shirt, that was me. XD I'm an Ash fangirl, lol.

And I got Veronica's autograph too! I went to her autograph signing on Saturday (I arrived late and I almost missed it, but to my surprise, Veronica was still there). She signed two Ash pictures, that I printed out from my computer. X3

And, after the VA panel on Sunday, Veronica signed my Ash hat, and some of my Pokemon DVDs. X3

I loved hearing her Ash voice again. That was aweeeesome. <3 And overall, I'd say that was the most fun I've EVER had at an anime convention.

Anyway, it seems like we have a lot in common. Hehe. :-D

Also, if you go to the Clubs section of the forums, be sure to check out the Veronica Taylor fan club!! ^_^

Last edited:
You're so lucky to have met VT. :)
Welcome to the forums!

Hey Lisa! I was only there on Saturday but if you show me a pic I could tell you if we met. :3

You lucky little b That was so great that you got to meet her... *cough*

Welcome!

Okay, sure. ^^

Here's what I look like normally (I don't have all my con pics uploaded yet). XP

And I'll just tell you what I wore on Saturday. On Saturday, I was wearing a black shirt that had all the Johto Pokemon on it. And I might have also wore my Ash hat on that day.

I boobooed. I was only there on Sunday, actually. Then I found the line and was like "meep". So yeah... I'll have to see the comicon pic to be sure. ;-)

I boobooed. I was only there on Sunday, actually. Then I found the line and was like "meep". So yeah... I'll have to see the comicon pic to be sure. ;-)
Ah, hehe. XD

In that case, I do have a Comic Con pic. ^^

This is what I wore on Sunday (Ash is on my shirt, but you can't tell cause my Pikachu plushie is in the way, lol).

Ah, hehe. XD

In that case, I do have a Comic Con pic. ^^

This is what I wore on Sunday (Ash is on my shirt, but you can't tell cause my Pikachu plushie is in the way, lol).

I definitely saw you and your friend! XD Small world!

IslandWalker said:
Welcome! Techno. Is. The. BEST!!!!! I LOVE techno!
Untz untz untz! :banana:

I definitely saw you and your friend! XD Small world!
Wow, you saw me and my new friend! That's awesome! =D (I met him after the con was over, lol)

What do you look like, and what were you wearing on Sunday? It's hard to tell who people are online, without seeing a pic of them, lol. But sometimes, descriptions work too. XD

Also, I'll send you a PM with a link to my Facebook page, assuming you have Facebook. But if you don't, that's okay. ^^

Hehe, we should be friends, because we have A LOT in common. XD We both like Pokemon and we're fans of Veronica Taylor, so we need to stick together. ;D

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom