• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sanyou Brothers/Sensational Sisters

Kynn Master

Queen of the streets
Reaction score
I created it in PokéCommunity but i don't know what name I must give to it.

if you want to read:

"i think Dent and his brothers are triplets, and I think this is the order:
- Dent, he is the older ok?
- Corn
- Pod

Because of the puzzle of their gym, the first curtain is red, refering that Pod is the youngest, the middle one is blue and the last is green. Another thing i can see, if that theory is right, is that they have some similarities with Misty's sisters:
-the boys attract a lot of girls, the same with they;
- Pod remembers me of Lily, they're the youngest, they have almost the same hair color (pink is light red, seriously), and the most boyish of the trio;
- Corn remembers Violet, blue hair, the middle brother/sister, they seems to be the most meddlesome of the trio;
- and finally Dent and Daisy (Double D!), green eyes, the oldest, and the leader of the trio, even though Daisy is absent-minded and Dent smart, they complement each other!
- they always make a show;
- the only thing missing is a little brother who is teased by them, but i think they would never do that.

They make a perfect couple ^^ (Pod/Lily, Corn/Violet and Dent/Daisy)"

What do you think about it? And if you have a name for the shippings, it would be nice

Re: What name would you give for this ship

Actually, this seems more like a discussion thread (for Pod/Lily, Corn/Violet, and Dent/Daisy) than strictly a cry for help in naming it. So, reopening.

Though I think Corn's the oldest and Dent's the middle child.

Well, I know I ship it it XD

I think Fabulousshipping would be a good name. :]

Well, I know I ship it it XD

I think Fabulousshipping would be a good name. :]
Without even looking, I can tell you Fab and Fabulous are both taken, with a double-check, Sensational is also taken.

There is a general name, but it's any brother with any sister, and nothing specific: TriGymshipping. ...I don't think I've had a situation of individual 'ships in this nature. The last batch of brothers were the Eevee brothers, and they were /only/ paired with the Sensational sisters under an umbrella term: Siblingsshipping. Nothing individual. *muses*

I would ship it, if I didn't already ship Dent x Iris.
...I can be flexible, though. :p

Somebody should make some fanart for this. Maybe I will at some point if I don't have anything better to do.

^ I ship both. Since Dent and Iris have only been together for one episode so there's really nothing to quite back them up, I can easily ship both.

Ooooh, hopefully available ideas:

Attractedshipping
Performshipping(I somehow see that already being used)
Showshipping?

^ I ship both. Since Dent and Iris have only been together for one episode so there's really nothing to quite back them up, I can easily ship both.

Ooooh, hopefully available ideas:

Attractedshipping
Performshipping(I somehow see that already being used)
Showshipping?

they are all good ideas^^

^Lol, maybe XD

Maybe TriGymshipping would be best. We seriously need some Fanart/fics.

Hmm, maybe there should be a poll?

Last edited:
TriGymshipping is already official as the term for any brother with any sister. It's not specific to who is with who. So more individual names, you may want to get.

YOU, however, have brought this pairing up. You are now responsible for which ship is named which. So you don't need a poll; you just need to pick which names you like best for Dent/Daisy, Corn/Violet, and Pod/Lily.

TriGymshipping is already official as the term for any brother with any sister. It's not specific to who is with who. So more individual names, you may want to get.

YOU, however, have brought this pairing up. You are now responsible for which ship is named which. So you don't need a poll; you just need to pick which names you like best for Dent/Daisy, Corn/Violet, and Pod/Lily.

You're totally right...So it's decided:
CherryFieldshipping for Dent x Daisy;
RougeLilyShipping for Pod x Lily and
AquaVioletShipping for Corn x Violet. (the last two are ideas of my friend Serperior)

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom