• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Scramble Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't evolve Electrike until it solos two gyms in a row. Even after I solo the gyms, it also can't evolve until it learns Bite.

OK. So now I got:
Torchic (must keep Peck until it can faint a Pokemon only using it and can't evolve into a Blaziken until it learns Slash)
Lotad (must know Rain Dance and can only evolve after fighting in rain that isn't caused by itself)
Poochyena (can't evolve unless it solos Dewford Gym)
Cacnea (can't use physical moves [I assume you mean physical after the split] except Needle Arm and has to keep that)
Swablu (can't evolve until Rayquaza is awakened, must keep sing until it evolves)
Electrike (can't evolve until it solos two gyms in a row and learns Bite)

I meant for me... but I'll take the Eletricke
Treecko-Treecko that is addicted to marijuana Pecha Berries. It may only battle while holding a Pecha Berry. To get it to quit smoking Pecha, you need to feed it bitter herbs from the shop in Lavaridge until its happiness is at a minimum. If it's happiness isn't at a minimum, it gets back on Pecha
Trapinch-It must have Bite and Crunch until it evolves into a Flygon, at which point it may forget one of them. If the game wants you to teach DragonBreath to Trapinch (Or it's evolutions), you must do so. DB must stay on it's moveset.
Grimer/Slugma- It cannot fight while you're Surfing or Diving - if you did, it would dissolve into the water. :D It may evolve after participating in three major battles (against Gym Leaders, Maxie/Archie, the E4 or your rival).
I can't evolve Electrike until it solos two gyms in a row. Even after I solo the gyms, it also can't evolve until it learns Bite.

-
-
2 Slots left!

Cacnea (can't use physical moves [I assume you mean physical after the split] except Needle Arm and has to keep that)

Whatever the game considers physical. ^_^ So, as it's GenIII... that would mean before the split :D

We should really have a way to keep a check on who needs more pokemon, for what game and such. Possibly have a list of people and their current team + game at the first post? (For those still pending)

I meant for me... but I'll take the Eletricke
Treecko-Treecko that is addicted to marijuana Pecha Berries. It may only battle while holding a Pecha Berry. To get it to quit smoking Pecha, you need to feed it bitter herbs from the shop in Lavaridge until its happiness is at a minimum. If it's happiness isn't at a minimum, it gets back on Pecha
Trapinch-It must have Bite and Crunch until it evolves into a Flygon, at which point it may forget one of them. If the game wants you to teach DragonBreath to Trapinch (Or it's evolutions), you must do so. DB must stay on it's moveset.
Grimer/Slugma- It cannot fight while you're Surfing or Diving - if you did, it would dissolve into the water. :D It may evolve after participating in three major battles (against Gym Leaders, Maxie/Archie, the E4 or your rival).

-
-
2 Slots left!

Catch a Lotad. You may evolve it into a Lombre no promblem, but to make it into a Ludicolo it must defeat all of Watson's Pokemon except for his strongest, which in Emerald is his Manectric.

Since I definately won't be doing anything on Saturday (I MAY do on Friday afterall, no school), I'll be making a long update today. I'll be aiming to get the team ready and beat Gardenia in one go.

Anyways team is:

Torchic - Must keep Growl until level 30
Voltorb - Evolves into Electrode after defeating a Magneton
Castform - Cannot use damaging moves with normal form
Trapinch - Evolve after beating 7 water types,re-evolve after getting to master rank in any contest
Gardevoir - no restrictions
Marill - Must have rollout,beat one of Wattson's pokemons to evolve

Taking restrictions on gardevoir

Gardevoir is shy around the oppisite gender. It cannot use physical attacks on the opposite gender because it would get too close for comfort.

Here's what I have so far:
Piplup: Must have Peck till Emp. Once Emp can't learn Steel
Misdreavus: Only Ghost move Astonish till Mismag. Only evolve if solos Fantina's Drifblim.
Budew: Only Roserade if solo Candice
Drifloon: Once Blim too big for most buildings. Can only fight in Ghost Gym or E4 Building as Blim
Happiny: No healing only physical Moves.

(I declined Staraptor due to having made it clear in my intial post but not my second)
No Route 201 Pokes.
One more to go! Let's see if I can start tonight!

-Me!

Torchic - Must keep Growl until level 30
Voltorb - Evolves into Electrode after defeating a Magneton
Castform - Cannot use damaging moves with normal form
Trapinch - Evolve after beating 7 water types,re-evolve after getting to master rank in any contest
Gardevoir - No physical attacks on opposite gender mons
Marill - Must have rollout,beat one of Wattson's pokemons to evolve

Still need one more!

If you really wanna get started tonight, use this one, but if someone else gives you one take it instead, because I've already given you one.

Catch a Bronzor. It may only evolve after learning Future Sight (so you really only have to wait four more levels), after which Future Sight must always remain on its moveset.

Also, Part Seven is up! I appologise for the sizes of some of the paragraphs here; there are a few very long, exciting bits in it :p
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/blog.php?b=29815

Catch a Lotad. You may evolve it into a Lombre no promblem, but to make it into a Ludicolo it must defeat all of Watson's Pokemon except for his strongest, which in Emerald is his Manectric.
Sorry but I'm only taking one Pokémon of each type
I do need a flyer though...

Sorry but I'm only taking one Pokémon of each type
I do need a flyer though...

Well in that case, catch a Skarmory. It may only have status moves and moves it gets STAB from. If you can't be bothered catching a Skarmory (which is fair enough, considering it's like a 5% catch rate), catch a Wingull. It must solo one of Watson's Pokemon to evolve, and must learn and keep the TM for Shock Wave that Watson gives you (don't worry, it can learn it. I was surprised too).

Really? Odd...
Electrike- I can't evolve Electrike until it solos two gyms in a row. Even after I solo the gyms, it also can't evolve until it learns Bite.
Skarmory- It may only have status or STAB moves (In case I can't cath Skarmory in a reasonable amount of time Wingullt must solo one of Watson's Pokemon to evolve, and must learn and keep the TM for Shock Wave that Watson gives you
-
1 Slot left!

Can I do it on Gold?
Edit: Forgot to mention that the starter will be Cyndaqwil

Last edited:
Sure
How about a Mankey?
It must be a boy and it must keep Low Kick until it Evolves and it can only evolve until it can solo Chuck's Gym
I still need a Pokémon for Emerald just sayin'

Okay you get a Torkoal that must know Overheat asap

team:

Cyndaqwil restrcitions pending
Mankey Low Kick until Primeape , must be male, evolve after soloing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom