• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Season 21: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Adventures - Dub Episode Titles Thread

I'm just wondering, why has the first Ilima episode's title yet come out, even though we've already gotten a couple titles for episodes after that one? Can someone explain how this has happened? Why is there such a gap?

Apparently the Passimian episode was skipped in the dub version. Instead, it was Ilima episode. I wonder if they're going to air this Passimian episode?

Apparently the Passimian episode was skipped in the dub version. Instead, it was Ilima episode. I wonder if they're going to air this Passimian episode?

Maybe the SM064 passimian episode will be skipped in the dub because of the unknown reasons

I doubt that. I suspect something else is afoot...

Also, I'm not sure if this will even be banned. We'd have heard of it by now, among other things.
I never thought they actually skipped it because of Ash's face being black. Jynx's face was changed from black to purple, but this one got banned for some reason.

So TVNZ putting SM065 up as S21 EP21 would be chalked up as a mistake if it was an isolated incident. But what's odd is that Zap2it, TV Passport, and Google do the same. They also put the episode as airing on July 28, 2018, which would be the Saturday after SM063 in Canada:

SM###S## EP##TitleCanadian airdate
0612118"A Mission of Ultra Urgency!"July 7, 2018
0622119"Acting True to Form!"July 14, 2018
0632120"Pushing the Fiery Envelope!"July 21, 2018
064???
0652121"Turning Heads and Training Hard!"July 28, 2018
What I speculate is most likely at the moment is TPCI having some master list with SM065 as S21 EP21 (whether on purpose or on accident). iTunes currently still gives the impression that they simply messed up, but we'll have to wait and see what Zap2it and co. put for S21 EP22 and what Teletoon airs on July 28.

Something tells me it's just a human mistake, but if it's not and the episode is indeed postponed for the reasons stated above then...wow. :eek:

The episode being a filler gives it an advantage in that case, I could see it airing later with the black parts of Ash's face being the colour of his skin.

However, BW014, 15 & 16 did more complicated edits in the same amount of time :confused:

Last edited:
Episode 64 getting skipped? Interesting. If it does happen that'll be completely unexpected but, I am aware that this one is filler and that it doesn't really mean much. That would suck regardless because I know for a fact that everyone and especially my friends would be mad cuz they really want to see Passimian on TV, oh well.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom