• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pres>Chan result for pres
OS>darth eep > p
pika>piko epp > p
piko>cont eee > e
cyber>pika (tried piko but not allowed) X (note how pika didnt vote)
darth>cheff eep > p
cont>OS eep > p
shuffle deck
water>cyber ??? > e
cheff>OS eee > e

Remaining in pile
P 0-2
E 4-6

water cop > cyber > eevee faction

@WaterBlueMan @Cyber Wolf results, NOW

Endgame: Pikachus win.

PikachuPikachuPikachuPikachu[bPikachu
Victory
[/b]
EeveeEevee
Cop Power
Eevee
Special Election
Eevee
Vig
Eevee
Vig + Veto
Eevee
Victory
Policy tracker: 0 (Will auto enact at 3 failed policies)

Deck: 3 left

Previous policy: Pikachu

DarthWolf has played a Pikachu card, and has won the game for the Pikachus.

Glaceon: Pika_Pika42
Eevee: Pikochu
Eevee: Cyber Wolf

Congratulations to the Pikachus for maintaining their position as the franchise mascot.

Eevee Card
Pikachu Card
Eevee Card

As always, what did you think of the game? Did you enjoy it? Would you like to see more of this type of game? Do you have any other comments to share?

Honestly, looking at this, even from the MoD perspective of seeing everything, I still don't see any way that the Eevee faction could win this beyond blind luck. A Pikachu never has any good reason to let an Eevee policy get through if they have the option, and anybody who lets an Eevee policy through, regardless of the reason they give, can have the problem solved simply by never electing them again.

Maybe there's some subtlety I'm missing but this thing still seems super townsided from my perspective.

If glaceon plays towny then he can easily get elected and end the game. It should have been discussed this round but since I was chosen I didn't bother. Also eevees should not play pikachus early all the time but also cause suspicion to the other person that round that picked a card to cause suspicion on them. There was way too little talk this game which is what the eevee need to plant seeds

The Eevee powers give town a very good incentive to play Eevee cards. For example, the cop power was used to uncover an Eevee.. and the vig power can be used to kill Glaceon, which is an instant win for Pikachus.
Or you can take the path with fewer risks and do things safely without having to make plays that put your opponents closer to winning. Every Eevee card you play is a step closer to winning that you're not taking. Yes, you can get lucky and hit the Glaceon, or you could hit a standard Eevee, or, worst case, a Pikachu if the Cop check flubbed or was taken by an Eevee.

Also eevees should not play pikachus early all the time but also cause suspicion to the other person that round that picked a card to cause suspicion on them. There was way too little talk this game which is what the eevee need to plant seeds
You say that Eevees should play Eevee cards and not Pikachu cards, but the most sensible play for Pikachu is to never allow anyone who picked an Eevee card to get elected, ever, no matter what reason they give for playing that card.

There was way too little talk this game which is what the eevee need to plant seeds
What do you even talk about?
"They picked an Eevee card, they must be an Eevee, don't elect them."
You'd assume that to be step 1 to not losing for Pikachu.

I agree with LG there, not complaining but the game sure seems to be more in favour of the majority.

Congrats Team Pikachu. I was secretly rooting for you anyway, you make me proud. :p

As always, what did you think of the game?
The game was fun overall.

Did you enjoy it?
Yes.

Would you like to see more of this type of game?
Would be interested in it to see what other topics this game can cover.

Do you have any other comments to share?
You gave two Pikachu fans the Eevee faction but the Pikachu faction ended up winning. Guess who's laughing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom