• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alicia looked to Nico. "Who is this guy, hermanito?" She asked, pointing a thumb at Crimson.

"Él es una herramienta," Alicia replied., taking out her blade. "Anymore of them left?"

"Wait! I don't want to hurt you! I was going to leave anyways!" Crimson staggered as the girl drew a sword. "All I wanted to do was apologize to him, and then I notice my arm. I need to find the woman the creature's hosting in anyways."

"Once again, I apologized for what I did Nico," Crimson said to him, and then turned to the girl. "And I'm sorry if I insulted or displease you, I can't really tell; in any way, shape or form."
Crimson eyes shifted differently from they normally did, he look more saddening yet darker for lack of a better term as he begun to walk away from the two residents of Bahia.

Daphne smiled at the man and nodded. "Let me finish my ice cream." She remarked. "Then we can go. Not far from here and I never say no to a shopping trip."

That answer surprised the male. "Come with? Ah, okay. I appreciate the company," he said with a smile. "How are the lattes here?" He asked Daphne.

As Nix finished his coffee tea and muffin, he and the other person rose. He let the chairs disappear and took back out his pad and a pencil. He walked knocking on the glass wall he had created, aggravating the thing. It would disappear in a moment. And it did just as he made himself a lasso.

"Hope this works," he lassoed it smiling as it worked. Unfortunately the old person grabbed it and yanked him forward, forcing him to plant it on the ground.

The old person now free from everything attempted to punch him. He rolled out of the way quickly getting up as it tried to grab him, catching his hood and ripping it as they pulled opposite each other.

He moved away, his pencils falling from his bag, and cracking as the old person stepped on them, leaving him with one in his notebook he dropped when he lassoed. So he had probably one more shot, especially as he dodged another swipe ending up with a scratch. On his beautiful face. Dang old person.

"For something so old and decrepit you move fast," he told it. He grabbed his notebook and dodged hits as he tried to think of a solution. He remembered a trip one of his siblings went on. They had had to study about the plants in the place and there was a flower that if you ate it would knock you out. He felt his arm banged as he tried to remember what it looked like. He hoped he had it right and that it would work.

He drew it just as the old person took his pencil breaking it. He crumpled the flower up in his hand and shoved it in the mouth of the old person, which it obediently swallowed, passing out in a few long moments. "Gross," he wiped its slobber on it. "And now I need to buy new pencils."

Nico shook his head, looking at Alicia. "Now that that's settled," he began to say, hoping his sister would add something.

The male got himself a latte, heading to the store with his new partner. He was still in shock that she was willing to go, but he just assumed that she was as eager to shop as he was.

"I've never shopped in Bahia, before," the male said, turning to look at all of the shops. "It's beautiful."

--

"Let's see what we can do about this... problem," Alicia didn't even have the words to describe what in the world was going on. "Niqui, are there any more spooks left here?"

"It really is. I only meant to stay around here for a week... it's turned into a few months now. This place is quite easy to fall in love with." Daphne said brightly. "And now that I think about it, I never did get your name, nor did I introduce myself. I'm Daphne, it's really nice to meet someone who's as much of a shopaholic as I am."

In the end Lorenzo decided he might as well give it a try. He walked over to Freya, making sure not to scare her like last time. "Excuse me," he said politely as he walked over to her. "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Alejandra blinked as she saw what happened in front of her, utterly confused. And yet, she could only say one thing. "That was so cool!"

Freya was finishing up her lunch when Lorenzo walked up to her.

"Sure," she replied simply.

"Though, what was that?" Alejandra asked, a worried expression on her face as she ran over to him. "That...zombie thing."

Lorenzo smiled at her as he sat down. "I couldn't help but remember you from the beach the other day. I wanted to say that I was sorry for startling you back then, with everything going on and stuff."

"Huh? Oh." Freya realized what he had meant. "I don't like crowded places. I get really anxious in them, and when that happened, I froze. It didn't have anything to do with you personally."

"Must've been really tough then with the whole town out like that," Lorenzo pointed out in realization, glancing at her plate. "Well, I still feel a little bad over that, did you already pay for your meal? I can cover it for you if you want."

"Creature?" Alejandra muttered, remembering the incident at the beach the other day. "What if it really is a creature though?"

Rui had succeeded in subduing the possessed worker safely, sighing as the iron sand sword diminished into the ground. With that, she walked off to raid the vending machine as usual.

"I could go for a crepe," the espers muttered, taking a sip from the canned cider that she had totally acquired legally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom