• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sex Mirror Change!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Very well." Eliot said. He looked at his pocket watch. "It is presently nine at night." He said to the gentlemen who seemed to have difficulty speaking.

Juliet ignored the noise of the class and continued reading.Then she glanced at her watch."Just a few more hours..."She thought.

His mind started to race, *Could this be for real?* he though to himself, never once had he actually been accepted but he must play it cool.

He got up and made to kiss her hand, "Your charm is abundant with your beautiful musical talent, and your beauty knows no bounds. Please let me show you a wonderful day." He reached out and attempted to kiss her, *maybe this is going too far, oh but what the hell," he thought to himself not caring what would happen afterwords.

Walking into the classroom, Linda ignored the antics of everyone else around her and strode straight to her desk.
"Hi everyone," she said as she slammed her books loudly on the table. Linda was exhausted from days of on and off parties, and then study. Sitting down, Linda's head hit the desk.

"Whatcha reading?" asked Daemon, randomly appearing behind Juliet. He had a habit of just popping out of the shadows. It was normally out of character for him to just start up a conversation, but he liked her it was much different.

Juliet looked behind her a bit surprised and startled.Then she looked back at the book."Uhmm...a book that I somewhat find interesting..."she replied shyly.

"Cool..." replied Daemon, now back to his awkwardness. "Um...so what is it about..." he asked, scratching the back of his head nervously. His heart began to race and his face went bright red.

....wait, what?

Acting on instinct, Joanie pressed two fingers to Tsuchi's lips to stop him.

"No, not here," she whispered to him, suppressing a giggle. "Not right in front of everyone. What do I look like, Collie? You come on back to my place later, where we can have some....privacy."

Bella was standing right next to Joanie the whole time, and caught every word. The implications made her feel very uncomfortable, so she quickly went to her seat, which happened to be right next to Daemon's. It was a good matchup—she didn't like to talk to people, and nor did he, so neither one of them felt obligated to say anything to the other.

Meanwhile, Collie and Annie had also taken their seats, and Annie had her laptop out to check her Gmail. She was quite disappointed to discover that she still had no messages.

(You can contact Annie in-character at [email protected])

"Uh, hey Eliot," Linda groaned, too tired to even consider making fun of Eliot's cheesy line. "It's just been so busy lately, you know how it is. I just need some time to relax!"

Miles had been at the back of the classroom for most of the time, watching the annoying antics of the others. He always thought they didn't have control over anything they did, and seemed to be quite immature. He sighed, then adjusted his glasses, waiting for the class to start.

Last edited:
"I am sorry for disturbing you, it was simply that I was worried. If I were denied your lovely visage, I would surely die." Eliot said to her.

OOC: Ooh! Fun! I made one for Eliot!
[email protected]
He's not good at computers, though.

"Uhmm...it's a mystery book and such..."Juliet replied a bit shyly,as always.Then she closed her book and she stood up."But you guys won't find this that interesting."she said smiling at Daemon."Besides,you guys might even find this boring"she added walking back to her locker to put the book back.

Joanie left Tsuchi feeling rather perplexed, *Is she toying with me or is she serious?* he thought to himself. He wished he had his sword with him, kendo was the one thing that could calm him down. He left for his seat still in a daze, and on the way he had accidentally knocked into Juliet.

"Owch," he said getting up, rubbing his forehead, "Oh sorry about that Ju-chan," he offered a hand to help her up.

"Uhmm...thank you"Juliet replied standing up."It's alright,I should apologize as well.I wasn't looking where I was going."she added with an unsure smile.

"Save it for later, Eliot," I lifted my head and gave him a weak smile. "I'm not in the mood today. Why don't you hit on Juliet for a change?"

Joanie watched as Tsuchi walked away, clearly a bit confused by her reaction to his advances. She shrugged it off—he'd probably never been this successful before. Not that he was necessarily successful now, given the fact that she did this sort of thing with everyone who put the moves on her. Her approach was sort of the opposite of Collie's—rather than trying to seduce people, she waited for them to come to her and, depending on the situation, either humored them or turned them down as gently as possible. The former case was far more common—amongst those who knew her personally, it was no big secret that she had forfeited her virginity long ago.

In any case, she decided to go take her seat, which was on Bella's other side. She then pulled her iPod out of hammerspace and began browsing her playlists.

"I apologize, madamoiselle. I did not realize..." Eliot said, now feeling quite guilty. He started fiddling in his backpack. He looked at his laptop, and wondered why it had sprouted an orange mustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom