• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sex

TheFishyG

Reaction score
Now that I have your attention, hi people of Bulba...bulb...bulba...this site.

I am The Fishy G. After lurking for a while (read: a few hours), I decided to join. So....yeah.

Huh? ummm... thats certainly a way to get peoples attention lol ^^;

anyways welcome :D

Welcome to the forums. For a second there, I thought it was someone complaining about something with the forums. :p

I'd have been here sooner had I not noticed the Garden Grotto location.

Welcome.

Darn misleading titles. That's the third time this week.... V_V

Anyways, Welcome, and I don't mean to advertise but I have a sprite shop and RPG worth visitng, and you could join my buddy's RPG too!

What an ingenious way to get people to notice you! I know who i'm gonna vote for in the next presidential election...

The amount of views this thread has gotten goes to show, how some people get easily drawn into something when it says sex.

Welcome and congrats.

Well, this was certainly one of the more interesting introductions...

But anyways, welcome.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom