• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sexiest pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... if I had to say any were in any way sexy, I would just go with my absolute favorite, Raichu. It's a strange choice... but it's still able to stand on two feet and has a similar body structure to a human, y'know... and, um... wait, I probably shouldn't say this... but... y'know, some people get "excited" by small electric shocks, y'know.

funny..........

orig_pokemon18_img04.jpg

Not a sexy Pokemon in my views, but the way it is posing and its appearance, wouldn't surprise me if a few people choose Lopunny.

Exploud is sexy. And so is Haunter...Golbat, too. But Lickitung is still the most orgasmic <3

Gawd, what does it say about me that my first post on these forums is in this thread?

Anyway... yeah. Miltank! Who wouldn't be aroused by the only Pokemon with visible nipples?

Articuno!!!!!! Then Ninetails, I guess Lucario, Definitly Glaceon, and of course, Magikarp! jk Latias!

Humanwise....May or Kelly

orig_pokemon18_img04.jpg

Not a sexy Pokemon in my views, but the way it is posing and its appearance, wouldn't surprise me if a few people choose Lopunny.

I frgot Lopunny! That was my first, because it's humanlike!

I guess Kirlia and Gardevoir.
Gardevoir looks like a fancy lady and Kirlia like a Cheerleader/Ballet Dancer.

And yes, LIQUID I agree with what you pointed out... lol

(?).
(?) is the most sexy, and if you disagree, you are wrong.
Just looking at it in my PokéDex makes me go... oooh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom