• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shakuhachi Hotel for Pokemon Gijinkas (Start-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Taeis is in his room. And if it's not Taeis, then Felix stays heterosexual

Gardier went down to the pool after Melissa went to sleep.
"Oh, hey, looks like I'm not the only one with the idea of coming down here. How is everyone?"

Alyra looked at Gardier. "I'm good." she said. "Oh yeah, Asilla wanted me to tell Melissa to screw off for her." she said.

Miala and Luriss began swimming in circles around Felix. "I don't understand, what's been going on with you today? Some girl pushing you around or something?" asked Luriss.

"Ow!" Luriss cried as she rubbed her face. "What wazzat for?" Miala swam to Luriss and put her arm around her. "Luriss, are you all right?" she asked, to which Luriss nodded. She turned back to Felix. "So, Umbreon Gijinka, what's been the problem?"

"Wh... what? Melissa didn't do anything..." Gardier said. Then, she detected Felix's thoughts briefly. Hypnosis? What a jerk, she thought.
"Hey, don't worry," She said to Felix, "I'm a girl... heterosexual. But I never use hypnosis, so no worries. Though I could try to strip his from your head, if you wanted."

"Why? Melissa hasn't even said anything to her! I've been with her this whole time."

"She despises her.... Physical appearance. Said something about being able to knock her out with one Ice Beam attack."

"Seriously? She's obviously underestimating the power of Special Attacks."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom