• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

She hasn't been forgotten! ***SPOILERS***

Kasumi-san said:
Okay my memory slipped there. She was third place. Still better than anything Ash did in that cup. And as for winning the Princess Tournament with pokémon that weren't hers to begin with just make her more of a skilled trainer: being able to handle pokes that she never trained before.

...Simply shouting 'Pikachu, Thunderbolt!' and 'Bulbasaur, Razor Leaf!' doesn't make her a skilled trainer at all. :3 If she was that good, she should have used all her Water Pokemon. The fact that she choose to use Ash and Brock's goes against what she believes... that Water Pokemon are the best.

She hasn't been forgotten again. In the AG 128 screens, you'll see Misty looking at Ash on a flatscreen TV at the Cerulean Gym. Either that or a normal TV in the wall.

Alfonso said:
...Simply shouting 'Pikachu, Thunderbolt!' and 'Bulbasaur, Razor Leaf!' doesn't make her a skilled trainer at all. :3 If she was that good, she should have used all her Water Pokemon. The fact that she choose to use Ash and Brock's goes against what she believes... that Water Pokemon are the best.
Actually, Brock and Ash talked her out of using her Water Pokemon. She took their's instead to diversify her team.

TK n Happy Ness said:
She hasn't been forgotten again. In the AG 128 screens, you'll see Misty looking at Ash on a flatscreen TV at the Cerulean Gym. Either that or a normal TV in the wall.
Indeed. We see her walking past a TV, stopping briefly to look at it, see Ash, and smile. She didn't stick around, so she must have been on her way to a battle or something.

Geodude said:
Indeed. We see her walking past a TV, stopping briefly to look at it, see Ash, and smile. She didn't stick around, so she must have been on her way to a battle or something.

Or the Airport. :p

...Didn't look like she was on her way to a battle at all. She seemed to be taking her sweet a*s time walking along, and... :p

Well, let's just that it didn't look like Misty was drooling over the screen and getting ready to pack her bags.

Sango said:
I'm afraid I'm only one who likes Tracey =/
No... Orange*Berry from spp likes him too.

Hmm... no Brock? Ok, Brock has nothing to do in anime. He wanna be a breeder but he has never breed pokemon! Weeeee..... I wanna see my Tracey!!! XD
I'm wondering, what will happen with May and Max. Will they stay in anime or maybe not. Anyway, Ash shouldn't be with 2 girls alone =P
I see it: Ash, Misty, May, Tracey. 4 people. What's wrong with 4 people in one team.
Actually, I don't think I want to see pokemon breeding...

Gary's voice actor quit? *gets tissues*
Anyways I was totally expecting Misty-sama to come cheer him on too! Damn writers
Anyways I got word that she's comin back!

She's been in the past two weeks. On Thursday, she is expected to return to Cerulean City. The Battle Factory is further to the east.

Indeed, I have noticed that some people like May's *ahem* assets.

Do they really? That just seems kind of wrong to me - she's only 10 years old for Pete's sake! Granted, she looks a lot older than that, but it still seems skeevy.

Oh, well. To each his own, you know?

vanillamountain said:
Do they really? That just seems kind of wrong to me - she's only 10 years old for Pete's sake! Granted, she looks a lot older than that, but it still seems skeevy.

Your point? Should I ignore her excellent figure and her attractive appearance just because the writers made her 10? Who really cares?

If an animated girl is hot, then she's hot. I couldn't give a damn about her age.

Due to recent events in the anime, this thread is relevant again. What do you expect from Misty/Kasumi's next appearance?
I'm expecting some awesome moments between her and Lana, maybe an Act 2 of the battle between her and Ash, if done right, and because of their presence in the poster, I'm fully expecting her and Brock to appear for the league and help explain what the purpose of having a league means.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom