• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiay's Art Dump

Which song should be used in my animation project?

• Worst Of Us Both

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Fleeting Alibi

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Shiay's Art Dump - Let's Play a Game!

FFFFF *just checked*

YOU DID THE DURARARA ENDING!

I love you even more now. <3

I fucking love DRRR!! I hope I can get that all lined and coloured soon, but it'll have to wait till after my exchange and some of the things I have to do on deviantART. oTL;;

*writes all the other requests on a piece of paper*

XD;; I'm sorry I haven't been able to get to the quick draw requests. I'll have to do that sometime soon, however, now isn't the best time for me. Just letting you guys know I haven't forgotten.

Also... updates -- with fakemon, no less!

Some people may remember these winners here:

ChinglevolutionsNormShiny.png

And a couple others that I've had ideas for and am still developing:

fakemon002.jpg

fakemon003.jpg

In the first image, the one with the outstretched, feathery arm is called Existima. The bird under its 'hand' is called Cardion. Under that is Chingle. To the right of Chingle are both Fetreep and Forring. Under them is an old, old, old fakemon of mine: Serpequis. It's still undergoing changes. Beside it is Forring, again.

And, of course... the image underneath that set of sketches is Fetreep, again. Out of all my fakemon, I love Fetreep and Forring the most. Existima is another one of my favourites, but even though I'm the creator, I don't draw it all that well. XD

shiny cloyster please. 10 mins

Nidoking:

Nidoking.png

Empoleon:

Empoleon.png

Yeah... that's seriously all I got done of Empoleon in seven minutes. :| Why? Because Empoleon is a bitch to draw, that's why.

I'll get to Gloom and Cloyster later in the day. I really, really need to sleep. >__> It's 5:24 AM and I really shouldn't be awake with some of the stuff I have planned in my week. So I'm going to attempt to at least get three hours of sleep. But, uh... make sure to read the addition to this post, because I would REALLY LOVE some opinions and votes.

--

All right... listen... okay, yeah, I'm totally pimping Lawrence Trailer because I think he's awesome. Anyways... that out of the way, I would like for people to be going here and listening to two specific songs by him that I'm trying to decide on for my animation project that I claimed that I was going to get to do in my last blog post.

After spending a lot of time trying to decide what song I should be using for the animation, I've narrowed it down to these two songs because they're two that I feel a deeper connection with (the other by him that I have the same feeling with is called 'Jaded', but that song is not on his EP). So please, listen to this guy, listen to the songs that are there and help me decide what to use! This guy is great. *spreads the word on him*

These songs are called 'Worst of Us Both' and 'Fleeting Alibi'. You can listen to all the songs if you want (and why wouldn't you? He's awesome~), though it is those two specific songs that I would like people to be deciding on. Either one or the other, and I will choose the one with most votes to be using in my animation project.

Legend. But your nidoking is a wee bit skinny, how bout an abra using teleport in 10mins :)

was carnivine drawn? if not, it using HP grass, 10mins~~~~~~~

Okay... all of these are written down and will be done at a later time. However... once they are all finished, I want to let people know that no more requests will be made after July 21st. This is because voting for what song I should be using for my new animation project will end and I will be working diligently on a new animation for Lawrence Trailer as somewhat of an apology (please refer to my blog for as my reason why) and because his songs actually inspire me and I cherish that.

If you want to know what songs I'm planning on using, then refer to the poll. They are called 'Worst Of Us Both' and 'Fleeting Alibi'. You can listen to these two songs for free here. I would appreciate the votes, because this animation project is both a huge step for both myself, as an artist, and Lawrence Trailer, as a musician. I would love to get this done as soon as possible and your vote counts as to what it is I'll be doing. It's really just exciting for me to be getting a chance to do something this major.

... *kind of feels bad for not updating this enough after so long -- and especially since she hasn't been able to do her quick draws that much since storyboarding the animation project* ... e^e;;

Crap004.jpg

crappycolouring.png

ChazandJaydinWIP.png

Chaz1WIP.png

Chazzy1.png

That's one shiny arm. (Chaz's shoulder. It has sheen.)

Ahaha... I suppose it does. eue

More stuff because I've been doodling and slacking off on other things...

ChazandJaydin2WIP.png

ChazandJaydin2.png

Jake007.jpg

ROCKONWIP.png

ChazdinWIP.png

^ BADLY INFLUENCED BY BOTH FRIENDS AND LACK OF SLEEP.

SexyMortyWIP.png

SEXYCHAZWIP.png

SwuimsuitJaydinWIP.png

My Thirty Day Challenge drawings... i.e. the stuff you're probably not interested in.
Day One; Draw Yourself:
Day1WIP.png

Day1.png

Day Two; My favourite animal:
PENGUINS.png

Day Three; My favourite food:
Day3.png

Day Four; My favourite place:
Day4.png

I actually don't have one...

Hey, Shiay. I've heard good things from your shop, so I'd like to request an avatar :)

Basically, I'd like a heart (maybe like the one in my current avatar, but it's up to you) and some sort of wispy white smoke in a ball representing a soul, if you can do that. I Don't care about the background, as long as it’s flattering, and Possibly "H&S" in the bottom right corner.

Thanks.

Uhm... this... isn't my shop. >___> This is my art dump thread.

Didn't you make the exact same request in Blazaking's shop? Why not wait for him to do it? Besides, this isn't a avatar/banner shop as such. As you can see, Shiay posts her own artwork and takes requests from people to draw Pokemon within a time limit.(5-10 minutes)

EDIT: Whoops, Ninja'd.

EDIT 2: Can you do a Rayquaza using Hyper Beam? 10 minutes.

Sure XD *writes it down* I'll need to get all the others I haven't finished drawn out as well. I'll do all those tonight since my scanners are running and lagging my computer super bad. I actually probably shouldn't be posting this message because of that. XD;

oTL;; Got these ones finished in my free time since this animation is taking a hell of a lot of my time these days -- which has been the reason I haven't been active much. ;-;;;

Cloyster:

Cloyster.png

Abra:

Abra.png

oTL;; I totally butchered these, too....

Other things done in spare time. Yay, quick sketches that look bad:

ChazderynWIP.png

YoungChazAndAderyn.png

Crap003.jpg

SwuimsuitJaydinWIP2.png

NxBlackWIP.png

Last edited:

*Gasp! I've never requested in a dump before!*

Do you think you can do a Dunsparce popping out of the ground as if it was using Dig? Draw a trainer like this
picture.php

as if they were pointing and giving the Pokemon orders?

I'm not doing those kinds of requests. I'm only doing Pokémon (the first 493) in a set amount of time. May want to refer to my original post for details.

I didn't realize that Empoleon was this hard to draw. Ah, well; thanks for trying.

Also (if I'm not too late to request): Swampert. Time limit: 8 minutes

Back
Top Bottom