• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mature Shin megami tensei/persona thread

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Surprised there wasn’t a thread for this yet.

Talk about atlus’ religious romp and philsophical JRPG multimedia franchise here!

Personally excited for SMT5 vengenance and while I’m not a fan of the answer, I’m giving episode aigis a go all the same

(I love Haru so much.....precious daughter)

I haven't played any SMT games (yet) but Persona 5 Royal/Persona 3 Portable (read: FeMC route) my beloveds...I also finally got a PS5 so I'm very excited to play Reload soon :3
I've also played Persona 4 Golden and while I don't have the same attachment to that game as I do to 3 and 5 it was still really fun and I'll be revisiting it (along with the others) at some point for a NG+ run.

Persona 1 and the Persona 2 duology need remakes I agree, but also I would love to see them revive Majin Tensei; I've only played the first one and I think that one certainly deserves a remake as well. Aside from that, give me Switch ports, or at least another release, of Digital Devil Saga duology and the Raidou duology.

Persona 1 and the Persona 2 duology need remakes I agree, but also I would love to see them revive Majin Tensei; I've only played the first one and I think that one certainly deserves a remake as well. Aside from that, give me Switch ports, or at least another release, of Digital Devil Saga duology and the Raidou duology.
Hell give us any devil summoner rereleases, soul hackers 2 I enjoyed more than most but I’ve always been fascinated by the og devil summoner for saturn.

DDS for certain needs a remaster

Facts. The PSP versions are good if you can grab them but there’s the issue

I know. I just wish Atlus would port P1 and P2 to modern consoles. Unfortunately, they seem allergic to anything pre P3. Although if those supposed rumors of them getting remakes are true, maybe there's a chance. Please.

Omg Raidou Kuzunoha ports would slay. Would buy day one!

cant-wait-to-get-manipulated-by-my-boy-v0-naqo69s2ipsc1.jpeg
Spoilers for 5V’s new trailer in that.

For those interested, they're doing new Daily Demon Videos. Not sure what the policy would be for talking about anything involving them or the new trailers, but.

First video is the original, second video has English subs.

Back
Top Bottom