• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Shiny Eevee and/or shiny Espurr?

Mokoniki

chocolate chip kookie
Reaction score
I'm not looking for anything special, like a certain amount of IV's/EV's or anything, I just really want a shiny Eevee and Espurr. Preferably female for the later since I prefer female Meowstic, but I don't mind a male.

I have lots of legendaries and fully evolved mons I transferred over and I have 3 Celebi if anybody wants one. xDD

Thanks for the help if you can offer it~

I can get you a shiny Eevee as long as you're okay with it not being Kalos native. So what do you have to offer in return exactly?

I can get you a shiny Eevee as long as you're okay with it not being Kalos native. So what do you have to offer in return exactly?

Seeing as you seem to like Lugia, I have one of those. But are you looking for anything in particular?

Seeing as you seem to like Lugia, I have one of those. But are you looking for anything in particular?

I already have a Lugia (and you're right I do like Lugia it's my favorite pokemon) but you can just give me a list of what you you're willing to trade.

I already have a Lugia (and you're right I do like Lugia it's my favorite pokemon) but you can just give me a list of what you you're willing to trade.

Well in that case, any legendary I have that's not named Uxie, such as a Rayquaza, the other two members of the lake trio, Manaphy, Heatran, Regice, the three legendary birds, Suicune, Dialga, Giratina, Zekrom, Darkrai, Groudon, Mew, Mewtwo, Cresselia, Xerneas, Celebi, Arceus, Meloetta, I have a whole bunch of Eeveelutions, several Gardevoir, as well as two Frosslass, and two Luxray.

Well in that case, any legendary I have that's not named Uxie, such as a Rayquaza, the other two members of the lake trio, Manaphy, Heatran, Regice, the three legendary birds, Suicune, Dialga, Giratina, Zekrom, Darkrai, Groudon, Mew, Mewtwo, Cresselia, Xerneas, Celebi, Arceus, Meloetta, I have a whole bunch of Eeveelutions, several Gardevoir, as well as two Frosslass, and two Luxray.

So you're offering Arceus? If so I'll take that.

Okay~ Here's my friend code.

0834-1020-2439

Okay~ Here's my friend code.

0834-1020-2439

Okay.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom