• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Encounters In B/W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak of the devil. I found a shiny darumaka as I was looking for a maractus in the desert resort today.

just hatched a shiny larvesta. :D horrible nature but whatever he is still going to be used.

I found (and caught) a shiny Emolga on Route 10 not too long ago.

OMFGKNSFHDLSJL;KG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST CAUGHT MY 1ST GEN 5 SHINY NOT JUST 8mins AGO! YAAY!!!
Spr_5b_531_s.png

It's a Male Audino :3 he's so purple and oooooh i love him ^_^

i'm not surprised i caught a shiny of Audino since i've been doing nothing but training on them for the past couple of days outside Victory Road on route 10 for the E4 x3 but SQUEEEEE! :D i'm just upset that i didn't get to see the beginning of the battle :( i was looking outside at my dogs and mashing the "A" button until i heard the sparkle :O

i caught him in a repeat ball, although i was thinking of throwing a master ball on him hahaha.
i haven't had a shiny pokemon since my random encounter shiny hoothoot in the 1st few hours of Pt a yr or 2 ago.

Last edited:
I'm so jealous! I've never seen a shiny apart from some zigzagoon back in Sapphire. I'm going to try for a shiny kibago though.

Just like in HG and Diamond... I have yet to find a shiny in this game

SAD FAIC.

Just like in HG and Diamond... I have yet to find a shiny in this game

SAD FAIC.

Don't be sad. I played over 700 hours of Diamond without seeing a Shiny. I thought I'd never get one ever. But then all of a sudden, it was basically a Shinysplosion! I restarted Platinum just before HGSS came out and got a Shiny Zubat! Then I played through SoulSilver with no success (Besides Gyarados). But as soon as I started up HeartGold, Shiny Geodude! Then later in SoulSilver, Shiny Machop! Then I learned how to Pokeradar and got Shiny Pichu, Pikachu and Ponyta! Then just 11 hours after getting Black (not play time though, that was more like just a few hours), Shiny Sandile! The only games I have yet to get a Shiny on now is White and all my old GBA games that I haven't touched in forever!

So I think you'll get there eventually! Just keep playing! And Pokeradar if you want!

About a week ago I bred some Zorua to trade and one of them hatched shiny! I was really surprised since I wasn't using the Masuda Method and only hatched about 16 Zorua total. I named him Phantom and will probably be EV training him after I beat the Elite Four ^_^

Shiny Altaria in Japanese Black

Shiny Roggerola in English White

That's all so far to me... >A>

Damn, forgot the name, but I was in a cave, and a random shiny Boldore popped up. I was thinking, wow is this some type of special Boldore, then I realized the music and the shiny effect. It looks very nice, actually.

Thanks.

Currently EV training at and Masuda hatching Golett in search of a shiny Golurk

While looking for a Druddgion in Dragonspiral Tower, I ran into a shiny Golett. I panicked and caught him with an Ultra Ball right away instead of attacking.

My luck with shinies is pretty bad.

While looking for a Druddgion in Dragonspiral Tower, I ran into a shiny Golett. I panicked and caught him with an Ultra Ball right away instead of attacking.

My luck with shinies is pretty bad.
Hehe, funny thing is, if you're able to find Golett, there's no way you would've found a Druddigon. They're in the grass out the front of Dragonspiral Tower, not inside. Still, well done.

Im currently Masuda-ing for a shiny Desumasu. Currently on egg 204-209.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom