• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Events/Legendarys

Lavi

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Over the years I've obtained quite a collection of Shiny Legendary and Event Pokemon and I am now prepared to trade a few of them. They're all 100% legit, however that may be hard to believe as some of them are extremely rare. I will provide you pictures via PM to prove legitimacy of my Pokemon if you wish.

Shiny Events for trade:
Shiny UT Japanese Ageto Celebi
Shiny UT WISHMKR Jirachi

Shiny Legendarys for trade:
Shiny UT Lugia (Soul Silver)
Shiny UT Groudon (Soul Silver)
Shiny New Moon Darkrai lvl. 100
Shiny Deoxys Attack Form lvl. 100

In return I'll be looking for other Shiny Legendarys/Events, or Multiple Shinys/Events. Note: I will only trade the Shiny Events for Multiple Shinys/Events/Legends.

If you're interested in any of the Pokemon listed above please contact me via PM.

Thank-you!
Mystry

can you post their stats.
is the deoxys the birth island one from 3rd gen?
and darkria is the one with the members card?

Shiny Ageto Celebi and Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi and Shiny UT SS Groudon. What do you want for them? You can take a look at my EVENT shop for anything that is interesting for you. (You can go to it by clicking the link from my signature)

I would like as much info on Shiny UT Japanese Ageto Celebi.

I also have gen 5 shinies like Virizion if your looking for any.

Shiny Ageto Celebi and Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi and Shiny UT SS Groudon. What do you want for them? You can take a look at my EVENT shop for anything that is interesting for you. (You can go to it by clicking the link from my signature)

I've had a look through your shop and this is what I came up with:

My UT Shiny Ageto Celebi:
Your Ageto Celebi (lonely)
and
SATOSHI Pikachu (Bashful) [Lv. 20 UT] mcdonalds

My UT Shiny Jirachi:
Your Articuno *SHINY* (Sassy) [Lv. 70 UT]

My UT Shiny Groudon:
Your 10 Aniv Blastoise (Lonely) [Lv. 70 UT]

Sound good? You can tweak the offers a bit if you like, but I will only be accepting multiple events for the Shiny Celebi.

I will reply to the other users when I have time, and no sorry. Only 4th gen trading at the moment.

I would like as much info on Shiny UT Japanese Ageto Celebi.

I also have gen 5 shinies like Virizion if your looking for any.

I don't trade 5th gen.

Information on Shiny Ageto Celebi: (has been hacked check too)

Name: セレビィ
OT: アゲト
ID NO. 31121
Nature: Lax
Hoenn
Arrived at lvl. 10.

Alert to sounds.
Likes sour food.

Moves: Confusion, recover, heal bell, safefaurd.

What do you have for trade, 4th gen wise?

can you post their stats.
is the deoxys the birth island one from 3rd gen?
and darkria is the one with the members card?

Deoxys in old hold for someone, if it doesn't go through i'll let you know.

Darkrai:
Nature: Gentle
HP: 287
Attack: 214
Defense: 169
Sp. ATK: 327
Sp. Def: 210
Speed: 270

Ability: Bad Dreams.

Current Moveset: Dark Void, Dream Eater, Nightmare, Charge Beam.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a look through your shop and this is what I came up with:

My UT Shiny Ageto Celebi:
Your Ageto Celebi (lonely)
and
SATOSHI Pikachu (Bashful) [Lv. 20 UT] mcdonalds

My UT Shiny Jirachi:
Your Articuno *SHINY* (Sassy) [Lv. 70 UT]

My UT Shiny Groudon:
Your 10 Aniv Blastoise (Lonely) [Lv. 70 UT]

Sound good? You can tweak the offers a bit if you like, but I will only be accepting multiple events for the Shiny Celebi.

So you want my Ageto Celebi (lonely), Satoshi Pikachum and Mcdonalds pikachu for the shiny ageto celebi?

You can reply in my shop also if you want.

So you want my Ageto Celebi (lonely), Satoshi Pikachum and Mcdonalds pikachu for the shiny ageto celebi?

You can reply in my shop also if you want.

Yes, I cant send PM's as I do not have 15 posts. If that's okay add me and we can trade: FC 0346 9496 9709. Just reply When you're ready to trade.

Last edited:
Yes, I cant send PM's as I do not have 15 posts. If that's okay add me and we can trade: FC 0346 9496 9709. Just reply When you're ready to trade.

Okay. And may I tweak this trade a little bit? May I take out the 10 ANIV Blastoise and trade the Mcdonald's Pikachu instead?

I would love to trade for one of these "Shiny UT Japanese Ageto Celebi"

I can trade you several regular shiny pokemon for it.(up to six for celebi) What ones would you like? please consider this trade cause celebi is my favorite legendary pokemon. :eek:

I have a shiny Ho-oh that i just had hacked check and I have many gen 1 - 4 shinies like
Gen 1 starters
Gen 3 starters
Giritina
Registeel not ut
Cloyster
Glameow
Grimer
Magnetmite
Zangoose
Skarmory
Duskull
Bagon
Lavitar
Swinub
Mareep
Eevee
Aron
Porygon
Gligar
Dratini
Manaphy

I have others I haven`t listed and some of them are flawless. Manaphy and skarmory are the only ones i can think of currently that I know for sure.

I'm interested in the Lugia and Celebi. I can offer multiple RNG'd shiny Pokemon (which I RNG'd myself) and they can all be nicknamed.

Charmander Lv1 Naughty
Bagon Lv1 Bashful
Horsea Lv1 Sassy
Mankey Lv1 Sassy
Smoochum Lv1 Hasty
Swinub Lv1 Adamant with Double-Edge, Fissure, and Earthquake

If these don't interest you, I can also RNG you other Pokemon.

Umm.. since I requested the shiny Ageto Celebi, shiny WISHMKR Jirachi, and the shiny Groudon first and he already accepted my trade and we're going to trade soon.. You guys .. I'm already getting them.. For you Mystry, I suggest that you should put them on hold for me. (reserve them for me) Thanks..

I would love to trade for one of these "Shiny UT Japanese Ageto Celebi"

I can trade you several regular shiny pokemon for it.(up to six for celebi) What ones would you like? please consider this trade cause celebi is my favorite legendary pokemon. :eek:

PLEASE... Do no trade hijack me. My trade for the celebi was already accepted. I can give you a clone for free so we can be even. Is that okay with you?

Please PM me your responses guys, I often use my phone to check this site and it's a pain to navigate through everything. Thank you!

What nature is your shiny groudon?

Hardy.

I have a shiny Ho-oh that i just had hacked check and I have many gen 1 - 4 shinies like
Gen 1 starters
Gen 3 starters
Giritina
Registeel not ut
Cloyster
Glameow
Grimer
Magnetmite
Zangoose
Skarmory
Duskull
Bagon
Lavitar
Swinub
Mareep
Eevee
Aron
Porygon
Gligar
Dratini
Manaphy

I have others I haven`t listed and some of them are flawless. Manaphy and skarmory are the only ones i can think of currently that I know for sure.

So the Manaphy is Shiny? If so which of my Pokemon would you want for it?

I'm interested in the Lugia and Celebi. I can offer multiple RNG'd shiny Pokemon (which I RNG'd myself) and they can all be nicknamed.

Charmander Lv1 Naughty
Bagon Lv1 Bashful
Horsea Lv1 Sassy
Mankey Lv1 Sassy
Smoochum Lv1 Hasty
Swinub Lv1 Adamant with Double-Edge, Fissure, and Earthquake

If these don't interest you, I can also RNG you other Pokemon.

I have a pending request on the Celebi, so I'll let you know. Is there any way I could get the Charmander and Bagon for my Shiny Lugia?

Thanks for the shiny Celebi, shiny Jirachi, and shiny Groudon.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom