• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny/Flawless for Vitamins, Evo. Stones, EV Berries & Master Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Legit Shinies/Flawless for Vitamins, Evo. Stones, EV Berries, & Master Balls

OH, ok i totally understand about EV's now. On that i was a little confused.

And i understand about Natures. and Yes, i Rather have its Sp.Atk Or Atk Increased. (Ill go with Attack.) and i dont understand why you said Jolly nature though... cause Jolly increases speed not attack... (Attack natures are Lonely, Brave, Naughty, Adamant.) But if i could choose one of those nature I'd pick Lonely, Solely because i dont really want Sp.Atk to be decreased, (and Def doesnt matter too much on Seviper)

but if thats too time consuming what would be the best nature for you?

This shouldn't be too big a deal. I'll add it to the list when a new spot frees up. When I get to actually making the little dude exist, we'll work it out.

Re: Legit Shinies/Flawless for Vitamins, Evo. Stones, EV Berries, & Master Balls

Ok thanks :)

Double check the listing I've added to make sure it's right.

@gaarasword your Mienfoo is ready. Send me a PM so we can arrange a time to pick it up. A PM not a VM.

@erixtone
its prefect the only thing i would LOVE to add is it to be Female. Ill give you an extra stone for it too.

its prefect the only thing i would LOVE to add is it to be Female. Ill give you an extra stone for it too.

A Flawless Shiny with a specific nature and an egg move, in and of itself is a tall order. Adding a specific gender is too much. This is likely to take me about an hour as is. If it happens to be female, or there's a nearby seed that's female I'll go for it but I'm not going to cycle through Chatot cries 300 times to accomplish this. I'm sure you understand.

erixtone if i support a father poke with egg moves can you get the shiny poke or can you only get it through wild encounters, i can add any items you may want to list if you can do it

erixtone if i support a father poke with egg moves can you get the shiny poke or can you only get it through wild encounters, i can add any items you may want to list if you can do it

You don't need to supply a father poke, I can take care of it. Just let me know what you want the move set to be. I usually make the move set competitive-quality regardless.

i was planing on thunder and fire fang with the ability sheer force (if possible)

i was planing on thunder and fire fang with the ability sheer force (if possible)

How does Sheer Force with Outrage/Thunder Fang/Fire Fang/Bulldoze sound?

A Flawless Shiny with a specific nature and an egg move, in and of itself is a tall order. Adding a specific gender is too much. This is likely to take me about an hour as is. If it happens to be female, or there's a nearby seed that's female I'll go for it but I'm not going to cycle through Chatot cries 300 times to accomplish this. I'm sure you understand.
Ok, I understand... well the nature is more flexible, but i would really like a female. But if you can't then i guess it's fine.

I would like a Modest Heatran with HP Ice (base 70), Dragon Pulse, Earth Power, and Flamethrower. In addition, I would also like an Adamant Vullaby with the egg moves Roost and U-Turn, and an IV set of 31/30/31/30/31/31. I realize that this might take a while, too, especially the Heatran, and since I have such a specific desired IV set for the Vullaby. Anyways, name your price, and I'll gladly pay it.

that would be great

OK, I'll add it to the list. No problem.

I would like a Modest Heatran with HP Ice (base 70), Dragon Pulse, Earth Power, and Flamethrower. In addition, I would also like an Adamant Vullaby with the egg moves Roost and U-Turn, and an IV set of 31/30/31/30/31/31. I realize that this might take a while, too, especially the Heatran, and since I have such a specific desired IV set for the Vullaby. Anyways, name your price, and I'll gladly pay it.

The price of admission is your thorough reading of the original post. Please do so then add your order when the time is appropriate.

@Hazed I've got your Deino. I'm going to get started on your Axew either late tonight or tomorrow morning. Let me know your availability in EST tomorrow, if you could. I'd really appreciate that.

(typed after closely reading the OP)
Never mind the Heatran, then. I would still like the Vullaby, however, with an Adamant Nature, U-Turn, Roost, and an IV set of 31/30/31/x/31/31 (the x denoting a stat for which i don't care about the IV's). And could you also name it "Storm"? I can offer you a Master Ball, and 3 Kelpsy berries. Is that alright? I can give you more, but you said in the OP you wanted 6 items, and that Master Balls counted as 3.

Last edited:

(typed after closely reading the OP)
Never mind the Heatran, then. I would still like the Vullaby, however, with an Adamant Nature, U-Turn, Roost, and an IV set of 31/30/31/x/31/31 (the x denoting a stat for which i don't care about the IV's). And could you also name it "Storm"? I can offer you a Master Ball, and 3 Kelpsy berries. Is that alright? I can give you more, but you said in the OP you wanted 6 items, and that Master Balls counted as 3.

Sure thing, I'll add it to the list when a spot opens up. When there are five slots taken, nothing gets added. Your offer works well.

okay, thanks!

@erixtone

Do you need to supply you with the father for the egg move?
and do you think if the nature is more vairable then i can get a female?

I don't need the Father. It's all set. I'll let you know about the Gender when it comes time to birth your Pokemon. We're a ways out.

I don't need the Father. It's all set. I'll let you know about the Gender when it comes time to birth your Pokemon. We're a ways out.

Ok, and ok see you then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom