• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Legendary Dogs from Gamestop.

DealerOfChaos

Reaction score
I was going through my boxes and found some extra Shiny Legendary Dogs from GameStop. Please offer away with anything, I would prefer EV trained Gen V pokes and events. Just no hacks please. All there is left are 2 Raikou and 1 Entie left.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a shiny Drifblim, Zangoose, Zorua, or Rayquaza? I'm afraid I haven't been able to track down Carlita's Hydreigon yet...

The Zorua would be awesome. Would it happen to know snarl. And I have either Entei or Raikou.

I'm afraid it doesn't. Sorry :/ if you're still interested in it, though, that Raikou would be awesome

That would be awesome. Lets just see when you are on next because work is a bitch right now, lol.

I have a touched Carlita's Hydreigon (timid nature, level 97) that I'll trade for your Raikou.

I have a touched Carlita's Hydreigon (timid nature, level 97) that I'll trade for your Raikou.

I have already received a CH already I'm sorry. I should have edited it. Do you happen to have anything else that you would like to trade, like any event or EV trained pokemon.

I have already received a CH already I'm sorry. I should have edited it. Do you happen to have anything else that you would like to trade, like any event or EV trained pokemon.

I Would Like One..... i have some shinies.... and some extra legendaries, Shinies = Sharpedo, & Seaking.... Legendaries = Jirachi Lv 15, 45, and 55 and a Lv 100 Rayquaza

Have you com across another female flash fire jolly growlithe yet while doing the masuda method because I can certainly do that for a dog.

No, not a second one yet. I've got plenty of male ones, but this last female is a pain =P. I'll come back here when I've got it.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom