• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny pokemon that I don't need anymore in Soul Silver

The Traders Corner

Reaction score
These pokemon were caught in my SS game.
They include:
Vulpix x0
Teddiursa x0
Delibird x0
Skarmory x0
Pidgey x0
Onix with metal coat attached x0
Ditto (Caught it today(July 19) around noon, my lucky day, but I'll stick with my Japanese Ditto.) x0
Drowzee (Caught it today(July 19) around dusk, another lucky catch.) x0

And also post your first shiny, mine was a Slugma.

Edit: Oops should have put this in OP, you can only have one shiny I want everyone to have a chance at having a shiny.
Some pokemon are now gone, and added Ditto and Drowzee.

Last edited:
Re: Shiny pokemon that I don't need anymore

I'll trade for the Vulpix, Teddiursa, Skarmory, Pidgey, and Onix with Metal Coat.

Mine was a Raticate. Caught it in Pearl.

I would like any of those! I don't have other shinies to offer, though, but I have Kanto/Johto starters, and a couple Heart Gold exclusives.

My first and only shiny in SS (not counting Gyarados) was a Rattata, wich I have already traded away.

I'll trade for the Vulpix, Teddiursa, Skarmory, Pidgey, and Onix with Metal Coat.

Mine was a Raticate. Caught it in Pearl.
Can only have one shiny for now, if I have left overs you can have them.

I would like any of those! I don't have other shinies to offer, though, but I have Kanto/Johto starters, and a couple Heart Gold exclusives.

My first and only shiny in SS (not counting Gyarados) was a Rattata, wich I have already traded away.
You can have anyone you want.

Could I have the shiny Skarmory please? Also what Level is it? I am willing to trade a legendary pokemon for it as I have most of them. I also have Some starters.

My first shiny not counting the gyarados was a shiny seedot which I caught in Sapphire Version.

Delibird, please!!!

-Got the delibird, thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Could I have the Vulpix? I can offer any starter, but I don't have shinies.

I've never actually caught a shiny. My first one was an Espeon that I got through trading.

can I have 1 of whatever was left over, my game has never shown me shiny though I am trying to madussa a charmander my first trade for one was for weedle :)

The Traders Corner Could I get a shiny Teddiursa? :D what would you want for it?
I would like any pokemon.
Could I have the shiny Skarmory please? Also what Level is it? I am willing to trade a legendary pokemon for it as I have most of them. I also have Some starters.

My first shiny not counting the gyarados was a shiny seedot which I caught in Sapphire Version.
Sure, its the same lvl as when I caught it, I have a thing where I don't like using shiny pokemon for battles.
Delibird, please!!!
Of course
Could I have the Vulpix? I can offer any starter, but I don't have shinies.

I've never actually caught a shiny. My first one was an Espeon that I got through trading.
Yes, I don't care what you trade me.
can I have 1 of whatever was left over, my game has never shown me shiny though I am trying to madussa a charmander my first trade for one was for weedle :)
Sure, anything that wasn't mentioned before your post.

@The Trades Corner
I'll give you a Level 60 something Moltres as I have no use for it and no one else to give it to but could this wait a little while as I just turned on my DS and found I was in the middle of defeating the Elite 4. Sorry About that.

@The Trades Corner
I'll give you a Level 60 something Moltres as I have no use for it and no one else to give it to but could this wait a little while as I just turned on my DS and found I was in the middle of defeating the Elite 4. Sorry About that.
Sure, send me a vm or pm when you are ready, and which FC do I use.

is there still a vulpex left b/c I would love that!

If I could get one of the Pidgey, it'd be awesome.
I have or can breed most pokemon on Pearl, so just let me know what you want.

And My first Shiny was a Shinx that I got last week :)

Anny left overs? Would be happy to get 1 :)

My first Shiny was a Elekid, wich is my favorite pokemon :)

Anny left overs? Would be happy to get 1 :)

My first Shiny was a Elekid, wich is my favorite pokemon :)
All I really have left is:
Pidgey x1
Onix + metal coat x1
Drowzee x1
and a Ditto x1

Last edited:

If I could get one of the Pidgey, it'd be awesome.
I have or can breed most pokemon on Pearl, so just let me know what you want.

And My first Shiny was a Shinx that I got last week :)
PM me when you are ready, use my SS FC.

@The Traders Corner; I would like to have the onix if its still there. Do u want anything specific for it? I have a pool of pokemon I can draw from. You made it sound like u were going to restart your game or something so do I have to give you anything relevant in return?

first shiny was a machop i caught in sapphire

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom