• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooppss.. sorry..

but to get a roserade, i have to use my last shiny stone on a roselia.. i know i already have a togekiss but.. is there a way to get more shiny stone?.. i'm planning to have more than 1 togekiss.. we really get only 2 shiny stones per game right?.. or am i wrong?..

oooppss.. sorry..

but to get a roserade, i have to use my last shiny stone on a roselia.. i know i already have a togekiss but.. is there a way to get more shiny stone?.. i'm planning to have more than 1 togekiss.. we really get only 2 shiny stones per game right?.. or am i wrong?..

we have a question thread I suggest you use it before a mod gets mad at you.

OMG i'm doing all the wrong stuffs here.. sorry.. ok, i'll try checking out that question thread.. sorry, i'm new here.. dunno the rules yet.. TQ for the reminder..

I've been 2 whole days chaining eevee... But with no luck at all... My longest chain is 32, but really few of them went past 15... Do you have any extra tip? Maybe something i didn't read in the first 5 pages of this topic!

I've been 2 whole days chaining eevee... But with no luck at all... My longest chain is 32, but really few of them went past 15... Do you have any extra tip? Maybe something i didn't read in the first 5 pages of this topic!

Even though it has been siad on this post by me twice already, start reseting at 15 or twenty for eevee. By doing this, I have a shiny umbreon (named Renji) and a shiny espeon (named Kon). Sometimes, you only need to reset five times (for Kon) or an hour and a half (for Renji). Still same results.

Also...

I wanted to ask Shucko if i can translate her guide in italian and put it in my forum, by saying that she is the original author, while i only translated it!

Last edited:
I'm sucking at chaining still. Every so often I get to about 10 then some other pokemon shows up :[ I want a shiny roselia! I love the way it moves and then shines :p

I wanted to ask Shucko if i can translate her guide in italian and put it in my forum, by saying that she is the original author, while i only translated it!

Well, it seems obvious to me that you should certainly do this Maxx86. I've seen many references to guides from Japan that have been translated here, with and without good referencing. Unless I am mistaken, I think basically Shuko's guide is just that, a translation of a Japanese guide, or set of guides. I don't think she discovered all of the rules herself, she's just passing them on, as you should IMO.

i've been chaining fo 3 days now.. and manage to get 5 shiny shinxs, 5 shiny glooms, 3 shiny roselias, and 1 shiny doduo.. today, farfetch'd are swarming and i'm planning getting some shiny of those too.. wish me luck..

ps : if only i can get a shiny dratini using pokeradar.. *sigh*

i know a good trick.. use a ghost pokemon.. it'll be immune to physical attacks..

Thats not true!!! Theyre not affected by fighting or normal, example, flare blitz is a physical attack, but is a fire attack so the ghost is affected, same thing with crunch!

Thats not true!!! Theyre not affected by fighting or normal, example, flare blitz is a physical attack, but is a fire attack so the ghost is affected, same thing with crunch!

i mean when catching beldums..

Physical attacks are not the same as Normal-type attacks. Ghosts are immune to Normal-type attacks.

Ok Totoro you are right! :D the fact is that i also write guides about competitive battling and training, i write them by myself, using only the world's most famous and reliable pokemon site (i think you can guess what it is), and i report it in my guides. I would get very angry if i'd discover that someone copied them without saying i am the author! That's why i asked! :D
anyway... I found 2 shiny zubat yesterday! :D and one of them has a jolly nature and decent ivs! :D

i got my Farfetch'd chain up to 39, when suddenly a Damn Gastrodon appeared!! if I were to find a gastrodon in real life, i would kill it myself!!

yup.. and now the swarm is over.. it's delibird now.. not interested though..

Yay!! I got a shiny Roselia, and after a few EV training, I evolved it.. I now have a Shiny Roserade called Flora.. it has decent Sp Att too.. I'm so in love with it..

heh, i don't have much interest now. i'm planning on getting my shiny geodude to a lvl 100 shiny golem that's ev trained in speed and sp. attk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom