• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shiny stone

Iloveshinypokemon

Reaction score
ok I had a shiny stone and used it on a togikiss (my bad) and now i want one for a roserade can i get another? If so where?

There are two in the game, and also if you have a pokemon that is level 51+ that has pickup, it might pick up a shiny stone.

Actually, you can't. The only way to get extra Dusk, Dawn and Shiny is via pick-up, or like trading them from someone else.

There is always the way of doing the "Theif-Ditto" way, or hacking. I wouldn't suggest either if you want to keep a clean game. Trading is the easiest way, also the fastest, but if you want to, the Pickup ability is useful. But remember, Pickup will most likely pick up other items, so don't get your hopes up.

Level 100 Pokémon with Pickup, you have a 30% chance of getting one of the three. Otherwise, there are two of each of them in Sinnoh. Why not check out the [bp=Evolutionary stone]article on Bulbapedia[/bp]?

There is always the way of doing the "Theif-Ditto" way, or hacking. I wouldn't suggest either if you want to keep a clean game. Trading is the easiest way, also the fastest, but if you want to, the Pickup ability is useful. But remember, Pickup will most likely pick up other items, so don't get your hopes up.
Just so you know, the ditto glitch only works in the Japanese games. :p They removed it for the American ones (and some of the later releases of the Japanese version).

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom