• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shipping the Twerps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanogawa

Reaction score
Now now.. I'd like to hear with whom do you ship the more or less permanent members of the main trio (or quartet, as for the AG seasons).

I know most of them probably have their own respective threads for this, but with them being scattered all around.. Why not combine them as one topic?

Basically, whom do you ship

Ash (Satoshi),
Brock (Takeshi),
Misty (Kasumi),
Tracey (Kenji),
May (Haruka),
Max (Masato),
Dawn (Hikari),

with?

Too lazy to write about my.. uh, 'preferences' right now. Will post soon. ;>

Ash and Dawn: Pearlshipping.

Brock: Teencareshipping.

Max:...Nobody...

May: Contestshipping.

Misty and Tracey: Orangeshipping.

Pikachu (If he counts): Lagomorphshipping.

Ash/Misty: Pokeshipping

Brock: You're kidding, right?

Tracey: ^--See above.

May/Drew: Contestshipping

Max/Dawn: ShowOffshipping

Yay. ;D

Oooh, this could be fun~

Ash: Misty, Brock, Pikachu, Chikorita, Latias, James, Gary, Drew, Paul, various Pokémon.
Brock: Ash, Misty, Suzie, Gary, James, Paul, Vulpix, various Pokémon.(Also ship game!Brock with various other gym leaders)
Misty: Ash, Brock, May, Dawn, Jessie, Melody, Drew, various Pokémon. (Also ship game!Misty with various other gym leaders)
Tracey: No one, strangely enough. o_O.
May: Misty, Dawn, Brianna, Skitty, Beautifly, various Pokémon.
Max: No one. *notices pattern in not shipping characters she doesn't particularly care for*
Dawn: Misty, May, Paul, Drew, Zoey, Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, various Pokémon. (Also ship game!Dawn with various others)

That's it for now? XD;; A lot of those ships I'd forgotten about completely, but I found this old shipping list and it got looong...

Ash and May: Advanceshipping

Brock: TeenCareShipping

Misty and Tracey: Orangeshipping

Max: ...

Dawn: Cavaliershipping

Ash x Misty, Ash x Drew
Brock x Misty, Brock x Gary, Brock x Suzie
Misty x Dawn
Tracey x Daisy
May x Drew, May x Zoey
Max x Sandra (from Rubello contest)
Dawn x Misty, Dawn x May x Drew, Dawn x Kenny

This thread is win.

I'll just list main.

Ash (Satoshi) - Poke, Pallet
Brock (Takeshi) - Breeder
Misty (Kasumi) - Poke, Orange, GreenEye
Tracey (Kenji) - Orange, Handyman

Haven't seen much of Hoenn and Sinnoh to ship much of May, Max, or Dawn. But if I had to include them I'd go with Contest.

BTW you don't have to list everyone but watch what you say about the characters you dislike, don't bash them.

Yawn.
Satoshi/Kasumi
Takeshi/Takeshi's right hand
Kenji/Sakura
Haruka/Shuu
Hikari/Nozomi

yay

Ash - Pokeshipping, Altoshipping
Misty - Pokeshipping, Orangeshipping
Brock - Breedershipping
Tracy - Orangeshipping
May - Contestshipping

Ash :: Pearlshipping, Advanceshipping, Altoshipping
Brock :: with Holly (whichever ship that is), occasionally Gymshipping
Misty :: Orangeshipping, Impressionshipping, occasionally Gymshipping and Oystershipping
Tracey :: Orangeshipping
May :: Advanceshipping, SapphirePearlshipping, Minamoshipping
Max :: with Vivy Winstrate (again, whichever ship that is)
Dawn :: Pearlshipping, Appealshipping, SapphirePearlshipping, Belleshipping, and occasionally Oystershipping

*re-reads list*
*sweat-drops*

Well, at least I’m not closed-minded.
>.>

Ash - everyone and everything. (except Misty)

That pretty much sums it all up.

Last edited:
I will always prefer Ash&Misty over any other Ash/Misty shipping. I've been a strict Pokeshipper from the beginning.

May I always pair with Drew. Contestshipper since I could find something to go against Advanceshipping. Drew coming into the equation was SUCH a relief.

So far, I've prefered Brock&Suzie. However, I have thought of other possible concepts, which don't go against what I prefer, that are a possibility. After all, I feel there are several good choices for Brock. Who knows what crazy ideas the writers will come up with.

Tracey&Daisy is my top choice for any Tracey shipping. I've always prefered Handymanshipping over Orangeshipping.

I definately like the idea of Max&Vivi. (I think Vivi may still like him. I think she was lying through her teeth when she said, "I hate you! Go away!") Indeed I did once like Max&Molly, but that was before "The Winistrite Family" Episode appeared in America. Ever since then, I've always liked Vivi&Max. :)

I have yet to decide who I want Dawn to be with. Her friend Kenny shows alot of promise, but I have yet to decide if I really want him and her to be together in the end. Just know, if I ever do find someone to pair Dawn with, it WON'T be Paul. I'm highly against it.

Finally, with Pikachu, I pick Buneary. It's such a nice idea. I was wondering when the writers would pair Pikachu with someone. This just settled it in the end. Before this, I would've prefered pretty much anyone, but when Buneary came in, and showed off her love for Pikachu, it just stuck. ^_^

Well, those are my choices, and I doubt there will be any changes to them, even when certian ones become cannon. ^_^

Ash, well, there's Brock and Gary and Harrison and Falkner and...and...Ho-oh...yeah.

Oooh, Brock's got James and Jessie and Sabrina and Ash and Paul and Tracey and...um...Zoey? *might have to think about it* Love him, but don't whore him out much.

Misty? Brendan. 8O Thar iz nu compitishun!

Tracey's works best with, IMO, Gary, Professor Oak, Brendan, Giovanni, Jiri, Mewtwo, Tabitha, Joshua (the assistant), Professor Birch. Probably more. :3

I don't think I've thought too hard on May, Max, and Dawn. =o I'm at a loss. Or I've forgotten; I do that.

Ash: Casey, Richie, Morrison.
Brock: Misty, Vulpix, Vulpix's trainer (who's name I friggin' FORGOT), Marshtomp, Ludicolo, Bill.
Misty: Meowth, Brock.
Tracey: Lawl no one. :[
May: ...? I dunno. Blaziken, sometimes. *shrug*
Max: No one romantically, Kirlia and Munchlax in a platonic/friendly sort of way.
Dawn: *shrugs again*

Eh. Besides Misty, I don't think about shipping any of them much. :|

So far, I've prefered Brock&Suzie. However, I have thought of other possible concepts, which don't go against what I prefer, that are a possibility. After all, I feel there are several good choices for Brock. Who knows what crazy ideas the writers will come up with.

His hand. Definitly his hand.

...or Greggle.

I.. have way too many ships for Ash D: Pearlshipping is the main, but I also like Skillshipping (Domino), Altoshipping, Abilityshipping aand.. is there a ship name for Reiji/Ash?

For Dawn I like the aforementioned Pearlshipping, and a recent love, Sapphirepearlshipping.

Brock.. either Lucy or Holly. And as for May, Sapphirepearlshipping. And Misty, I like Orangeshipping, but I wouldn't consider myself a shipper of them.

Oh yeah. Brock x Greggle. Molestshipping. The awesome pairing that I was writing a fic for yesterday. I ship that one, too.

X.x

I mostly just really like Pokeshipping and Contestshipping :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom