• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Shop Mafia II - Wages Excluded - ENDGAME

Getting town vibes from Darth and you.
Can you share your reasons why?

The others, not sure at the moment.
Can you at least give us something regarding your current thoughts on everyone else?

Todays wages are based on discussion, so let's discuss :)

Can you share your reasons why?

Can you at least give us something regarding your current thoughts on everyone else?
1. Your buying Cop and checking me. While Cop is available to both Town and Mafia, it makes it more likely that you're Town. As for Darth, it's admittedly mostly gut, though I do get Town vibes from the post with his thoughts at the start of Page 11.
2. Uncertain on the others, to be honest. Never been good at coming up with those myself...

Okay, so according to what I know, there’s one Mafioso out of:

jdthebud, Max1996, Wispy Willow, Doctor Floptopus, DarthWolf, and AussieEevee

and one between Officer Snake and noworry. And the indep could be any of these players.

The Eresh wagon was shorter than I remember, so I got less info from that than I thought, but here’s a reads list.

jdthebud gets Town points for leading da good lynch.
Max was Town checked, so likely Town but could technically have been chosen Godfather.
Wispy Willow has done nothing telling one way or the other as far as I can remember, so Null read on him
Doc Flop looked kinda suspish to me earlier for that subtly anti-info-ish CWAC on the indep matter, so a good possible scum candidate.
Darth and Eevee look good to me.
Has Snake posted?
Nowo gets a Null read from me at this time.

Vote: Doctor Floptopus

@Wispy Willow has also been absent this phase. You got anything to say?

Also, have some discussion!
red-eagle-discus.png

gustely2_cover.jpg

FWIW I think it's a better idea to vote between Noworry and Snake at the moment, as we have a 50% chance of hitting scum. Of course it's a good idea to discuss which of the others we reckon is scum (hint: it's not me) but we have more time to figure that out.

Agreed. As I'm uncertain yet on who to vote for, given neither seems particularly scummy imo, I'll do a coin toss. Heads, Snake, Tails, noworry...
Vote: noworry
I find it interesting that you say "neither seems particularly scummy" when one literally hasn't posted this game.

Agreed. As I'm uncertain yet on who to vote for, given neither seems particularly scummy imo, I'll do a coin toss. Heads, Snake, Tails, noworry...
Vote: noworry
Coin tosses can be dangerous ya know :p Especially when one seems to be leaning town for Darth (who you seem to have a lot of faith in) while the other haven't given a single squeak.

I did not vote for Cheff cause a lot of people already did anyway. If I voted that late it wouldn't really prove much either. It might as well have looked like a mafia member just throwing themselves on the wagon.

Besises, I kinda thought I'd get credits for not voting. Oh well.

Right now, we have a 4-way tie.
@noworry got anything to say for yourself? Buy anything nice recently?

I haven't actully bought anything yet, I'm saving the coins for something interesting.

As I said, he's not been on the forums as a whole since the 18. That's why the "hasn't posted anything" argument isn't gonna work here.
Perhaps, but you could get a better read on noworry. Even a slight lean one way or another could inform your vote as Snake is 100% neutral by virtue of not having acted at all. Are you really 100% neutral on nono?
Personally, I have a slight town lean for nono, which is why I'm voting Snake.

Back
Top Bottom