• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall (Temporary Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall

Oooh, sorry. I've never left feedback before, I just recently joine Bulbagarden. I'll do that next time.

It's alright. Feedback is still feedback. Hope you make a request here again. :D

When I get more worth-while Pokemon, I'm sure to come back. Thanks again!

Okay I will get the OT and ID information on both the 10th Anniversary Pikachu and Umbreon. Do you want to trade today for my shiny UT Cresselia for your UT shiny flawless Manaphy? I would just like to know what Cresselia's IVs are at some point after the trade. I would appreciate that.

I am still waiting on the UT shiny flawless Ralts trade since their DS's battery died, and they haven't got back to me yet.

Last edited:

Okay I will get the OT and ID information on both the 10th Anniversary Pikachu and Umbreon. Do you want to trade today for my shiny UT Cresselia for your UT shiny flawless Manaphy? I would just like to know what Cresselia's IVs are at some point after the trade. I would appreciate that.

Okay, lets trade later because I need to poke transfer some pokemon to trade on another forum.

Okay thats fine by me. Could you VM or PM me when you are able to trade?

I also will be able to trade for the shiny flawless Ralts, once their DS is done charging.

Edit: Their DS is almost done charging.

Last edited:

Yo, I'm back so soon. I just hatched a Zorua, I used the IV calculator to check it out for real. I'm still pretty confused with the IV and EV stat things since I've just started bothering to look into them. But you've posted IVs for every Pokemon here, so you might just be able to find out the results the IV Calculator left with me:

Zorua/Zorua
Sassy Nature
Capable of taking hits
Item: None
Male
IVs: 20 - 31 / 0 - 31 / 26, 31 / 0 - 31 / 0 - 19 / 0 - 31 (if you can't figure this out, then I can't confirm any IVs, sorry)
Level 1
Moveset: U-Turn
Dig
Furry Swipes
Torment
It's been touchd, as I used TMs to teach it U-Turn and Dig.

I was wondering if this would work for the Seasonal Summer Jurachi? Thanks. -Zorua88

Yo, I'm back so soon. I just hatched a Zorua, I used the IV calculator to check it out for real. I'm still pretty confused with the IV and EV stat things since I've just started bothering to look into them. But you've posted IVs for every Pokemon here, so you might just be able to find out the results the IV Calculator left with me:

Zorua/Zorua
Sassy Nature
Capable of taking hits
Item: None
Male
IVs: 20 - 31 / 0 - 31 / 26, 31 / 0 - 31 / 0 - 19 / 0 - 31 (if you can't figure this out, then I can't confirm any IVs, sorry)
Level 1
Moveset: U-Turn
Dig
Furry Swipes
Torment
It's been touchd, as I used TMs to teach it U-Turn and Dig.

I was wondering if this would work for the Seasonal Summer Jurachi? Thanks. -Zorua88

To my understanding Zorua, he uses an AR, or puts his pokemon onto his computer to check IV's using programs.

Okay I now am able to trade my shiny flawless Ralts for your shiny flawless Gligar. Should I trade the shiny Cresselia for your shiny flawless Manaphy with the trade for my shiny flawless Ralts for your shiny flawless Gligar trade as well? After I trade you shiny Cresselia could you check its IVs for me, since there is pretty good chance it is flawless?

I still haven't heard back out the ID and OT information on the 10th anniversary Pikachu and Umbreon yet.

Last edited:

To my understanding Zorua, he uses an AR, or puts his pokemon onto his computer to check IV's using programs.

Oooooh, I see now. Never mind about the IV thing then.

I use an AR to check IV's.

Okay I now am able to trade my shiny flawless Ralts for your shiny flawless Gligar. Should I trade the shiny Cresselia for your shiny flawless Manaphy with the trade for my shiny flawless Ralts for your shiny flawless Gligar trade as well? After I trade you shiny Cresselia could you check its IVs for me, since there is pretty good chance it is flawless?

I still haven't heard back out the ID and OT information on the 10th anniversary Pikachu and Umbreon yet.

Okay, i'll wait for the Pikachu and Umbreon. And i'll trade the Ralts for the Gligar now. And My Manaphy for the Cresselia. Sure i'll check the IV's for you.

They're US 10 ANIV Pokemon so the OT is '10 ANIV' and the ID is '00010'. The Pikachu's OT is female and the Umbreon's is male. If you are interested in both of them I might be able to get both of them. I would be willing to offer one of them for your shiny flawless Articuno.

Just let me know when you want to trade for shiny Cressea and the shiny flawless Ralts today.

I was unfortunately offline and had by computer shutdown when you posted that message yesterday. Since I am 2 hours ahead of you which would have made it after 10:00 PM here when you posted that reply yesterday.

Last edited:

They're US 10 ANIV Pokemon so the OT is '10 ANIV' and the ID is '00010'. The Pikachu's OT is female and the Umbreon's is male. I would be willing to offer either of these for your shiny flawless Articuno.

Just let me know when you want to trade for shiny Cressea and the shiny flawless Ralts today.

I was unfortunately offline and had by computer shutdown when you posted that message yesterday. Since I am 2 hours ahead of you which would have made it after 10:00 PM here when you posted that reply yesterday.

Darn, I wanted the Pikachu to be male. :(
I dislike Pikachu's female form! (Tail is different from male's)

The 10th Anniversary Pikachu's gender is male but its OT is female. If you look at page 30 when I posted both the genders and natures it stated Pikachu's gender as male. Would you be interested in both the 10th Anniversary Umbreon and the 10th Anniversary Pikachu? I would be willing to trade one 10th Anniversary for your shiny flawless Articuno and the other 10th Anniversary Pokemon for your 10th Anniversary Latias.

Are you able to trade now for the shiny Cresselia and shiny flawless Ralts (male)? I am able to trade now. Should I use your Pearl friend code again?

Last edited:

The 10th Anniversary Pikachu's gender is male but its OT is female. If you look at page 30 when I posted both the genders and natures it stated Pikachu's gender as male. Would you be interested in both the 10th Anniversary Umbreon and the 10th Anniversary Pikachu? I would be willing to trade one 10th Anniversary for your shiny flawless Articuno and the other 10th Anniversary Pokemon for your

Are you able to trade now for the shiny Cresselia and shiny flawless Ralts? I am able to trade now. Should I use your Pearl friend code again?

Wait, okay. I'll take it.

I edited my previous post will you posted that, since I was in the middle of figureing out the second Pokemon I would want for the other 10th Anniversary Pokemon. I probably won't get the 10th Anniversary Pokemon until most likely sometime this week. My finished offer would be I would trade one 10th Anniversary for your shiny flawless Articuno and the other 10th Anniversary Pokemon for your 10th Anniversary Latias.

Are you able to trade now though for the shiny flawless Ralts and shiny Cresselia? I would be able to trade now for your shiny flawless Gligar and shiny flawless Manaphy. Unless you would want to wait for me to get the 10th Anniversary Pokemon, so we can trade it all in one trade. However I do have shiny flawless Ralts and shiny Cresselia already in my party and ready to be traded.

Last edited:

I edited my previous post will you posted that, since I was in the middle of figureing out the second Pokemon I would want for the other 10th Anniversary Pokemon. I probably won't get the 10th Anniversary Pokemon until most likely sometime this week. My finished offer would be I would trade one 10th Anniversary for your shiny flawless Articuno and the other 10th Anniversary Pokemon for your 10th Anniversary Latias.

Are you able to trade now though for the shiny flawless Ralts and shiny Cresselia? I would be able to trade now for your shiny flawless Gligar and shiny flawless Manaphy. Unless you would want to wait for me to get the 10th Anniversary Pokemon, so we can trade it all in one trade. However I do have shiny flawless Ralts and shiny Cresselia already in my party and ready to be traded.

Sorr about that. Well, I don't actually need the Ralts anymore because I got my own now. Sorry for that inconvenience. And i'll trade the Articuno for Pikachu and Latias for Umbreon. And lets trade all the pokemon at the same time.

Okay sounds good with me. I let you know once I get the 10th Anniversary Pokemon so that I can trade.

Then I will trade shiny Cresselia for shiny flawless Manaphy then. Also that shiny flawless Ralts I have is male which makes it different from the female one, since it can go either way (Gardevoir or Gallade). Just in case you would want a male Ralts. I also should be getting a shiny flawless Ditto soon as well, once they get back to me about when they can trade.

Could I get the male Ralts instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom