• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall (Temporary Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jason's EVENTS / RNG / EV Trained Shop [Now Hiring]

Wow you have a McDonald's Pikachu? I will offer a shiny Chansey for it!

Re: Jason's Events / RNG / EV Training and Shiny Pokemon shop!

Jason, would you be available to do a large amount of trades today?
I'm interested in quite a few of your events and shinies.
I can also check the EVs on the EV-Trained shinies, as they need to be checked.

I would appreciate it if you gave me credit for the following. If I'm not mistaken, I have traded you the following:
shiny Corsola, shiny Rotom (if it's Timid, it's mine and is flawless)
I haven't kept track to which events I've given you, or if they're even listed.

I'll go add credit to the Pokemon you've given me, do you remember which ones?

Jason, would you be available to do a large amount of trades today?
I'm interested in quite a few of your events and shinies.
I can also check the EVs on the EV-Trained shinies, as they need to be checked.

I would appreciate it if you gave me credit for the following. If I'm not mistaken, I have traded you the following:
shiny Corsola, shiny Rotom (if it's Timid, it's mine and is flawless)
I haven't kept track to which events I've given you, or if they're even listed.

I'll go add credit to the Pokemon you've given me, do you remember which ones?

Well the OT trainer for the Corsola is Lance and the Rotom is Cain. Well I remember I gave you the PALCITY Lucario and the other pokemon from yiur recently traded shop. Including the shiny Marril and shiny Tentacool.

Well the OT trainer for the Corsola is Lance and the Rotom is Cain. Well I remember I gave you the PALCITY Lucario and the other pokemon from yiur recently traded shop. Including the shiny Marril and shiny Tentacool.

I got the PalCity Lucario from GameFaqs.
A user traded it to me, and it turns out it was the same exact Lucario I traded her a while back hahaha -_-

Are you available for any trading?

I got the PalCity Lucario from GameFaqs.
A user traded it to me, and it turns out it was the same exact Lucario I traded her a while back hahaha -_-

Are you available for any trading?

My bad. I must have got confused and traded it to someone else. Anyways I got the Lucario from Rev's Giveaway a while back.

Are you available to trade?

Are you available to trade?

Can we trade tomorrow please? I need to finish my homework and need to make up todays homework because I couldn't go to school today.

Can we trade tomorrow please? I need to finish my homework and need to make up todays homework because I couldn't go to school today.

Sounds good. :)
I'll be soft resetting for a Birthday Charmander from PC Tokyo. Hopingfor good IVs. Focusing on SpA and Spe
My best so far: 2, 13, 18, 29, 19, 28

Sounds good. :)
I'll be soft resetting for a Birthday Charmander from PC Tokyo. Hopingfor good IVs. Focusing on SpA and Spe
My best so far: 2, 13, 18, 29, 19, 28

How did you get a Birthday Charmander from PC Tokyo? Did you actually went there?

How did you get a Birthday Charmander from PC Tokyo? Did you actually went there?

I wish. >.>
I triggered the Poke Mart man in green to appear.
The Pokemon is randomly generated, so it is still considered purely legitimate. (like clones)
I've found it is accepted as a whole on Bulbagarden, GameFaqs, Poke Community, and Project Pokemon.
I spend hours of game time just soft resetting for the ideal one, and it's damn worth it.
What do you think of it?

The Timid Alima Darkrai took me six in-game hours, I have such a high game time count hahaha

I wish. >.>
I triggered the Poke Mart man in green to appear.
The Pokemon is randomly generated, so it is still considered purely legitimate. (like clones)
I've found it is accepted as a whole on Bulbagarden, GameFaqs, Poke Community, and Project Pokemon.
I spend hours of game time just soft resetting for the ideal one, and it's damn worth it.
What do you think of it?

The Timid Alima Darkrai took me six in-game hours, I have such a high game time count hahaha

That's cool. Wow six hours. Quick. Well, atleast you don't hack the pokemon. Do you use an AR code for it?
Oh and when you sent me a friend request today, I thought I already added you. Did you delete me by accident?

Hey everyone how would you like me to be on the official whitelist trade list? I am a trustworthy trader and very active and a super trader.

That's cool. Wow six hours. Quick. Well, atleast you don't hack the pokemon. Do you use an AR code for it?
Oh and when you sent me a friend request today, I thought I already added you. Did you delete me by accident?

No, I don't hack any Pokemon at all.
Yeah, I deleted all of my friends and had to re-request you.

Hey everyone how would you like me to be on the official whitelist trade list? I am a trustworthy trader and very active and a super trader.

I do as well.
How can I get on this list?

I would really like that Rotom(shiny). Would you like a Lv.42 Shiny Dewgong for it? I can also trade a shiny Fraxure.

I would really like that Rotom(shiny). Would you like a Lv.42 Shiny Dewgong for it? I can also trade a shiny Fraxure.

Ooh shiny Fraxure. Okay I'll take both Dewgong and Fraxure. But Right now I only have a GEN IV game. I am getting my Black version next week so if your going to trade that to me, can you hold on to it or let victini77 hold on to it please?

hey, everybody! c:

If you get a voucher from both Jason and I, I'll give you a free Pokemon from my shop.
This an attempt to bring attention to both of our shops.

You can choose absolutely any Pokemon from my list excluding:
EV-Trained Pokemon, IV-Bred Pokemon, and very rare events.

After obtaining the vouchers for one free Pokemon, you can also let me know if you'd like to conduct any other trades.
However, these trades will not include free Pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom