• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall (Temporary Close)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall

Hi Shuckle,

I am interested in the shiny Oddish and the shiny Seviper. What is Oddish' moveset and what is Seviper's nature?

I would like the Dream world starters and the World Championship Crobat.

Something in GEN IV please. DW starters are in GEN V.

Sorry about that.
Ruby Zigzagoon,Shiny Charmander,World Championship Weavile,and World Championship Crobat?

I will take your Spain event Regigigas in exchange for my TCGWC Pikachu and your shiny Misdreavus for my Reshiram. Does that work?

Sorry about that.
Ruby Zigzagoon,Shiny Charmander,World Championship Weavile,and World Championship Crobat?

Sure. I will get then ready.

I will take your Spain event Regigigas in exchange for my TCGWC Pikachu and your shiny Misdreavus for my Reshiram. Does that work?

Okay but if your going to distribute it, please give me credit.

@HeartGold No, not right now. I need to take a shower. Sorry.

Okay I will post your name next to them. Just send me a VM as a reminder too. Also, I'll have Pikachu hold the Focus Sash if that's alright with you. Let me know if you can trade tomorrow morning or so.

Okay, just give me time to poke transfer them.

Shuckle, I was wondering if it would be possible to trade today as I am free at this moment or if we can set up a definite trade time?

Do I still get the UT shiny flawless Shuckle you told me I would get for keeping the shop active? I still haven't traded for the 10th Anniersary events since I just got back from a road trip.

Do I still get the UT shiny flawless Shuckle you told me I would get for keeping the shop active? I still haven't traded for the 10th Anniersary events since I just got back from a road trip.

Actually, the shop closed temporary. But I requested the shop to be opened.

Actually, the shop closed temporary. But I requested the shop to be opened.

I know that the shop was closed temporary, but I did post on the shop to keep it active however they deleted most of the posts except for a few that were designed keep the shop active. Anyway thats fine though about the shiny flawless Shuckle, once I get those 2 10th Anniversary Pokemon I will VM you then.

Okay, I'll give you the Shuckle as long if you give me credit for it.

I will tell a mod to block you from my shop for good

Did you verify this with a mod? Because I don't think that's possible.

Edit: You also stole all my layout from my shop - rules, contents, introduction and everything. (Most of it you haven't even bothered rewording.) D:

Did you verify this with a mod? Because I don't think that's possible.

Edit: You also stole all my layout from my shop - rules, contents, introduction and everything. (Most of it you haven't even bothered rewording.) D:

Well, a mod blocked me from their art shop before.

And about the introduction thing, I got that off from smogon. xD
But later on, I realized that you had the same thing so I figures that I copied it from you. If you want I can change it.

Okay, I'll give you the Shuckle as long if you give me credit for it.

Yes I can give you credit for the Shuckle. I will VM you tomorrow then once I am ready to trade. Should I also just trade the shiny Cresselia and shiny flawless male Ralts while I am at it too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom