• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rules Signature Rule Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, yours is fine. Unless there's suppose to be an image...

Oh, yes there is, I just assumed I was the only one that couldn't see it cause my computers messing up again.

Nm, its like tiny, just a Lugia battle sprite. I was gonna change it anyway.

It's 250px, about 90px over the limit.

I can resize it for you, if needed.

Is mine fine? BTW Is it against the rules to post out of forum links in sigs? I just wanna make sure its ok to advertise my blog,

It's 176px. If the text is removed, the size will be perfect. And, advertising is allowed in signatures.

Ok, so the height of that two lines of text 16 px? I guess it is.. So I'll remove 16 px of height.. I wanna keep the text.

Ok, so the height of that two lines of text 6 px? I guess it is.. So I'll remove 6 px of height.. I wanna keep the text.
176 is 16 pixels over 160 pixels you know. Also, you may find it helps to change the text size to one.

I edited it to comply with the rules :) Removed the 16 pixels over.
Actually, as I currently see it, it's still 176px tall (text does count toward the size of a sig), and 841px wide. It's even taller if the text wraps around on smaller screens/lower resolutions.

Thanks, Kthleen. I'll edit my banner and the text.
Hope it's better now. I've checked it with a picture taking program, but would like it confirmed...

Last edited:
I resized it my self, since its my own banner, thanks, though, Ghost. Anyway...Have I got it right THIS time?

It's 208 pixels tall, which is still 48 pixels over. The banner would need to be 144 pixels tall in order to allow one line of regular sized text.

Thanks, Kthleen. I'll edit my banner and the text.
Hope it's better now. I've checked it with a picture taking program, but would like it confirmed...
You're welcome.
It's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom