• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Guardian Signs Wi-Fi Events?

I was only recently able to get Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs but when I go to the Ranger Net the only downloadable missions involve non-transferrable Arceus and Giritina.

Are all of the events that have Pokemon that can be transferred to Gen IV seriously gone?

They would have been the only way for me to get Manaphy and Deoxys T.T
As Joltik said the event mission distributions have finished. If you want a Deoxys you can still complete the multiplayer mission required with a person who has a Guardian Signs cartridge with that mission downloaded without you downloading the mission yourself because you can obtain one Deoxys for each time the 2-4 player group completes the mission but you can only obtain one for each Generation IV game cartridge. That is how I have 3 Deoxys from Guardian Signs and the person who I completed the mission with has another Deoxys in her Diamond version (I was the person who downloaded the mission originally).

Last edited:
Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

If you have an egg and bike around a good amount of the egg cycles off and then trade it to another game, does the amount of egg cycles left to go from the game traded from transfer over to the game traded to? Or does it reset, like happiness?

How do you get event pokemon like darkrai?
Currently, there's no way to get a Darkrai besides trading with someone (if you don't have the event item for it, that is. In D/P/Pt). I'd recommend going here and posting a thread.

However, in Diamond and Pearl only, there is an alternative. Tweaking. It can be used to get both Darkrai and Shaymin, but as stated before it only works with Diamond and Pearl. At the same time, it's a big risk (can corrupt the file). I'd only recommend it if you don't have WiFi, or you don't want to trade (here's a video on it.)

EDIT: Whoops... My bad. I misread your post. Going off memory:
Gen 4:
Shaymin; Tweaking is the only current way besides trading/hacking
Darkrai; Read above
Mew; Hacking/Trading
Celebi; Hacking/trading
Jirachi; Hacking/trading

Gen 5:
Victini; Hacking/trading
Genesect; Unreleased and unrevealed "officially" (Pokemon Smash, CoroCoro, etc) - Hacking is the only possible way at the time of writing
Keldeo; Unreleased, officially revealed; event coming to Japan in June.
Meloetta; Unreleased, officially revealed; not positive about event.

I believe that's all, of the top of my head.

Last edited:

@Tigerex; You can wait for Nintendo to have an official event for them, which you can find out about on sites like this and download them through Mystery Gift or if you dont mind hacking/cheating, you can use a cheating device to get them, which is illegitimate,but if you dont mind that, that's fine too. You can also trade for them over wi-fi, we have a trade forum where you can find people willing to trade these Pokemon.

Where do you find all the seven sages in pokemon black?

Where do you find all the seven sages in pokemon black?

Zinzolin: Cold Storage; Hone Claws
Gorm Dreamyard; Swords Dance
Bronius: Chargestone Cave (With Team Plasma battle); Rock Polish
Giallo; Route 14 - Bulk Up
Ryoku: Relic Castle; Calm Mind
Rood: Route 18; Double Team

To be safe, here's a video. It should have them all.

(Just a note, there's only six because Ghetsis counts as one of the "Seven sages." You only need to physically find six.)

Is there a way to make pokemon lay eggs faster?

If nobody minds me helping, a great way to help hatch eggs faster would be to keep a Pokemon with either the abilities Flame Body or Magma Armor in the same team as the egg. Their hidden abilities halves the number of egg cycles, thus requiring less steps it takes to hatch an egg.

I know Litwick can have the Flame Body ability.

If nobody minds me helping, a great way to help hatch eggs faster would be to keep a Pokemon with either the abilities Flame Body or Magma Armor in the same team as the egg. Their hidden abilities halves the number of egg cycles, thus requiring less steps it takes to hatch an egg.

I know Litwick can have the Flame Body ability.

Flame Body (ability) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Magma Armor (ability) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Are there any freezing/sleep... or paralyzing tms that can be taught to a Gallade?

As mentioned in this article on Pokemon breeding, the best rate (69.3% chance per 256 steps to lay an egg) is by having pokemon breed that are of the same species with different ID numbers.

Are there any freezing/sleep... or paralyzing tms that can be taught to a Gallade?

It can learn Thunder Wave via TM, and Hypnosis through level up as a Ralts/Kirlia.

Last edited:

I'm trying to get a Twisted Spoon for my Alakazam in Leafgreen, and looked up how to get one, and it says:

"Wild Abra, Wild Kadabra"

There is three four ways I could get a Twisted Spoon:

#1: Finding wild Abra in Route 24, and using Theif. 15% Encounter Rate.

#2: Finding wild Kadabra in Cerulean Cave, and using Theif. 25% Encounter Rate.

#3: Finding wild Kadabra in Cerulean Cave, and catching them. 25% Encounter Rate.

#4: Finding a Pokemon Trainer with one of there Pokemon holding a Twisted Spoon, and using Theif.

Which way do you think is the best?

I'm trying to get a Twisted Spoon for my Alakazam in Leafgreen, and looked up how to get one, and it says:

#3: Finding wild Kadabra in Cerulean Cave, and catching them. 25% Encounter Rate.

#4: Finding a Pokemon Trainer with one of there Pokemon holding a Twisted Spoon, and using Theif.

I'm thinking choice #2

I'm thinking choice #2

Ok! Thank you!

I'd say #4, because you can look up on Bulbapedia which trainer has it in your game.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom