• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how do you get to the Castelia Park? I haven't been able to get there since I started the game, and I'm going around the Castelia sewers in circles.

Does it have to be a specific time or season that you can reach the park? Cuz I heard that the sewers have a different layout depending on how the water filled up

There's a specific flight of stairs fairly close to the sewer entrance (and directly south from the Relic Passage entrance where you fought the Team Plasma members). Those stairs lead up to the park.

I heard on Serebii that when calling Bianca she can tell you your pokemon's happiness and EVs. Can anyone confirm the latter?

I heard on Serebii that when calling Bianca she can tell you your pokemon's happiness and EVs. Can anyone confirm the latter?

Yes, when you call Bianca you can get her to check your Pokemon's EV's. She doesn't say exactly how many EV's the Pokemon has but if the Pokemon has maxed out its EV's she will say: "It has worked really hard, hasn't it?" and if it has maxed out EV's in a certain stat she will add: "I think it worked particularly hard on its [stat]!". If the Pokemon hasn't maxed out its EV's she will say "It seems like it can work a little harder".

Hope that answered your question.

Yes, when you call Bianca you can get her to check your Pokemon's EV's. She doesn't say exactly how many EV's the Pokemon has but if the Pokemon has maxed out its EV's she will say: "It has worked really hard, hasn't it?" and if it has maxed out EV's in a certain stat she will add: "I think it worked particularly hard on its [stat]!". If the Pokemon hasn't maxed out its EV's she will say "It seems like it can work a little harder".

I'm guessing after the Elite Four, since i'm on my 5th(?) badge and she only does happiness.

Last edited:

I'm guessing after the Elite Four, since i'm on my 5th(?) badge and she only does happiness.

Yeah, she can only check your EV's after you've defeated the Champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom