• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread

Does anyone know if there's a VS Seeker or similar item in B2W2? I found it really handy for leveling up Pokemon so I could evolve them or raise underleveled team members in past games, but was pissed when I heard that BW didn't have it.

Um, no one answered my question...

Regarding Challenge Mode, since the Champion must first be defeated, does the save file have to reset? I would of greatly appreciated it from the start....

Does anyone know if there's a VS Seeker or similar item in B2W2? I found it really handy for leveling up Pokemon so I could evolve them or raise underleveled team members in past games, but was pissed when I heard that BW didn't have it.

Um, no one answered my question...

Nope, but Breeders across the region re-challange you if you exit their area and then enter it again. Better than nothing, I guess.

Regarding Challenge Mode, since the Champion must first be defeated, does the save file have to reset? I would of greatly appreciated it from the start....

As far as I know, it doesn't restart, the levels and AI just get adjusted.

Is Twist Mountain the only place to evolve Eevee into Glaceon in B2W2? I'm a bit upset at the idea of having Eevee available so early, but not being able to evolve it into my favorite Pokemon...

I would assume so. I can't tell you for sure, but I don't see why the location of the Ice Rock would've moved.

So is post game the only way to get Archen without trading?

Yes

What is the earliest location where I can find the Shiny Stone?

Where can you find a Fire Stone in Black 2? Thanks in advance!

I can't tell you guys any specific locations, but I know for sure if you look hard enough you can find them in dust swirls in caves.

Nope, but Breeders across the region re-challange you if you exit their area and then enter it again. Better than nothing, I guess.

Yeah, but I'd still rather have a VS Seeker or some way to re-battle any trainer, including gym leaders. >_>

Is it true that the Pokémon Day Care is only available postgame?

Where can you find a Fire Stone in Black 2? Thanks in advance!

Resort Desert again, but I'm not sure. Anyway I remember I got it relatively early, between Castelia and Raimon.

Are you planning to use it on a Growlithe? Just don't. Level 45 is the moment for Arcanine, after learning Outrage and Flare Blitz.
----------------------------------

BTW, are the rebattleable Breeders meant to, or it's just a bug?

Does anyone know how I can download the new World Tournament players? I just tried through Mystery Gift both Wi-Fi and the last option (which is Nintendo WFC on English games iirc) but no luck. Do I need a Japanese DS to download Japanese events?

For World Tournament, does the number of BP increase with each consecutive victory? And does the game keep track of your streak?

Serebii said:
So, remember the guy in Route 7 that traded you an Emolga for your Boldore in BW? Seems he regrets the trade. He's looking for an Emolga now and is giving away a Gigalith

Does anybody know if this trainer will recognize his Emolga if you trade it back to him?

Serebii said:
So, remember the guy in Route 7 that traded you an Emolga for your Boldore in BW? Seems he regrets the trade. He's looking for an Emolga now and is giving away a Gigalith

Does anybody know if this trainer will recognize his Emolga if you trade it back to him?
That's what I'd like to know too, especially if you've done Memory Link (since that's the only way the game would know your ID). Serebii's trade page says its not, but he also claims Zorua to not have a fixed nature when I've seen it reported otherwise, so it may have just been a default template issue.

Since it is possible to de-fuse Black/White Kyurem, is it possible to put the fused Pokemon into my PC without it splitting? Also, can you send the Black Kyurem to White 2 and vice versa?

I'm building a living dex, and it looks better if I have as many variations in the boxes as possible :p

In Village Bridge, what's the little hole in the wall where the girl kicks you out if you enter for?

Are you able to trade between BW and B2W2? If so, how does it work? Also, is there an equivalent to the Poké Transfer in B2W2?

Thanks.

Are you able to trade between BW and B2W2? If so, how does it work? Also, is there an equivalent to the Poké Transfer in B2W2?

Thanks.

Yes, you can trade from a Japanese Pokemon B2W2 with an English BW, providing that you got the C-Gear. It works with the Union Room or via Infrared.

What legendary is in the Water Cave if Heatran is in the fire cave?

Thanks.

Yes, you can trade from a Japanese Pokemon B2W2 with an English BW, providing that you got the C-Gear. It works with the Union Room or via Infrared.

I didn't mean specifically the Japanese version, but it's good to know. What about from BW to B2W2 and is there an equivalent to the Poké Transfer on B2W2 or is the Poké Transfer only in Black and White.

Thanks.

I didn't mean specifically the Japanese version, but it's good to know. What about from BW to B2W2 and is there an equivalent to the Poké Transfer on B2W2 or is the Poké Transfer only in Black and White.

The Pokétranfer building is still here and apparently remains unchanged.

So I've been seeing multiple youtube video comments that say that this game has multiple save files...is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom