• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you find WiFi?

I'm not sure what you mean by that but if you mean how do you get wi fi you have to buy a modem with wireless capability. If you mean how do you acces your own wi fi you have to check your internet settings on your ds.

Some NPCs in the Veilstone Department Store boast that they're treated as regulars. If you buy most of your items there or something, will you earn, like, a discount or something? XD

It's a stupid question, but I sincerely wanna know...

No Its just the npc boasting i buy a lot and nothing ever happens

Someone tried to create one but it never got off the ground

After you beat the Elite 4 you can go in a cave that a man was blocking, outside is some wierd rock that a legendary pokemon is supposed to hang around. What is the deal?

Brick Break for Ingame, Cross Chop Competitively.

How long do Honey Trees take? There are still loads of pokemon I need from them (Well, Cherubi and Munchlax)

Also, would you reccomend putting honey on 20 + Trees at once with this method?

About six hours. Oh, and I'm assuming you don't have access to the GTS or FRLG, it'll take a while for you to get Cherubi and Munchlax. To make sure you get a Pokemon at all from the trees you slather, you need to visit the tree within 24 hours of slathering it.

Attack Dex

Yes it is. It's basically a fighting Grass Knot.

Elekid at level 10, Elektabuzz at level 10, Electivire through move tutor, and level 10.

Is this Vulpix worth training, or should I get another one?

Nature: Gentle

IVs: 1/7/23/25/23/7

Is this Vulpix worth training, or should I get another one?

Nature: Gentle

IVs: 1/7/23/25/23/7

Why throw it away? Its nature(Def-/Sp.Def+) can be a little off if you want it to be a bit defensive, but hey, we even beat the whole game with starter pokemon which we don't even had the chance to bargain, so unless you can catch more vulpix easily, I don't think it'll be a waste of time. It'll be quite a Special resistor (except for water), that I'm sure of. :)

what is low kick's max power

120. That's assuming you're battling real weighties like Golem, Onix, Metagross, and of course, Dragonite as well. But most of the evolved Pokemon have quite some weight, Low Kick could be a nice choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom