• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to rechallenge the gym leaders in Pokemon Diamond? I remember being able to do that in my friend's Emerald, but I haven't been able to do it in Diamond.

thankfully you can do that in Platinum at the Battleground

depends on the conditions, i'm pretty sure that in Hail with Snow Cloak Blizzard's accuracy becomes 100, but not too sure, and Ice Beam is 100 anytime!

Which of the "antagonist" teams in the Pokemon series (Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic) is the most dangerous/toughest? I know it's kind of a matter of opinion, but just wondering.

Surely magma/aqua are the most "dangerous" as they posed a threat to destroy the world (even if unwittingly)

If i get Encore'd on my first turn, then sent to sleep for 5 turns, is the Encore exausted by the time i wake up or does the encore "go on hold" while im sleeping?

I think Glactica are more dangerous. They want to destroy the entire universe and recreate it in their own image.

Encore works for the next 2-5 attacking turns. It will go on hold during sleep. Although now I have a question. If you become fully paralyzed during an Encore, does that turn count towards your Encore?

Excluding the battle factory, do the other battle facilities work like the battle tower, where your pokemon are temporarily reduced to lv 50?

i think it depends on what kind of event you are doing in the facility, but have you checked the Bulbapedia article?

This may have been asked before, but what happens if your PC boxes in D/P are 100% filled up and you cant get any more pokemon? I attemted to do this by filling the boxes with srtarley/shinx and bidoof, but it was too tedios so I stopped.

So I marked where I lived on the global map back when I lived in MA and now I live in WY, is there any way to change the marking on the map?

This may have been asked before, but what happens if your PC boxes in D/P are 100% filled up and you cant get any more pokemon? I attemted to do this by filling the boxes with srtarley/shinx and bidoof, but it was too tedios so I stopped.
Don't do it, it's not enjoyable. I once had 3 spaces left in my PC. If you fill your PC and catch another Pokemon, it disappears and is not caught. So be careful if you want your PC filled, because only then will you see shinies.

So I marked where I lived on the global map back when I lived in MA and now I live in WY, is there any way to change the marking on the map?
Unfortunately no.

Last edited:
Will an Exp. Share split EVs? Like if you battle a Staravia, and another Pokemon on the team has the Exp. Share on, will the one that battled and the one with the Exp. Share both get 2 Speed EVs? Or wiill both get 1 each? Or will the Exp. Share one get nothing at all?

Sorry if this is confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom