• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Skill Control Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We have a few more people to go," Yasmin simply said. "Though, it wouldn't hurt to talk about yourselves until then."

Dante simply stared at Amber. "....What?"

Corvina leaned on the brick well a few hallways down from the meeting room.

"Might as well go in now, that vampire bitch pisses me off. I'm supposed to be the only woman sporting wingspan here." Corvina muttered to herself. She kneeled down to pick up her sandals, slipping them over her feet.

"Shame you can't sink your fangs into my hide, Lizzy, cause you'd get something you'd notice a little more quickly than AIDS." said Corvina, walking through the door with a smirk on her face. "Um, was it Lizzy? I don't think I really got that part, sorry."

Last edited:
"They're comfortable," she responded, looking around before sitting against a wall. "Clothing is not good if it is not comfortable."

"She's not the most physically active. She spends most of her time indoors in her room," Ghost explained, going and standing next to her.

Jon simply raised an eyebrow in confusion as he saw Corvina walk in, a bit surprised about her statement towards Leah but he chose not to comment on it as he leaned back on his chair. "Boss is there a way we can go home early today?" he asked as he glanced at Yasmin.

"Who's the shit talker?" Sombra asked over the intercom. She'd heard Corvina's words through a series of speakers.

Leah just rolled her eyes, choosing to be the bigger person and be nice to Corvina. She wondered why the woman hated her. She didn't even have wings.

"Nice to see you too, Corvina," Leah spoke as she smiled, "I'm hoping we can meet the other new people."

"Interesting-"

"Lynix do not even think about touching it!"

"I wanted to hear like Ghost," she muttered.

The male shook his head, turning it towards Leah. "Is Lizzy your name or is it something else. I can't see so I would like to be able to have an easier time of knowing who is who when everyone speaks."

"I suppose I should have introduced myself." Amber said to Dante with a smile. "Dr. Amber Winchester. Lead medical researcher and field medic for this branch of the Bureau." She said to him before frowning a bit. "Sorry I can't tell you anymore right now, but we're late. Take a cookie for the road." She said, handing him a chocolate chip cookie before putting the tray down. With a snap of her fingers, she and Dante vanished from the lab, reappearing in the entrance of the meeting room. "Sorry we're late." Amber said with a smile. "Lost track of time downstairs." She explained honestly.

"What? You don't have wings? That's a relief, I couldn't tell. All I knew is that you were a vampire." said Corvina, smiling awkwardly. She took a seat across from her. She giggled to herself silently while glancing around at everyone else. She reached into a purse she was holding with her wings. Taking a small book out of it, she started reading.

OOC: lol I actually forgot you weren't that kind of vampire for a moment.

I might edit my SU soon a little but just with some more clarification of her abilities since I made her super complex in that regard. Lowering tree --> tree assimilation time to about a week cause two weeks seems a bit much in hindsight, that's the only thing I plan on changing. Anyways hope I can do well enough even with my...relative lack of experience here.

also autosave is a bitch sometimes

Last edited:
Leah just looked at Dante, and smiled. He was certainly attractive to say the least.

"Oh hello handsome," she spoke to herself.

"..Huh," Sendou muttered to herself, tossing a cartridge into the air, catching it between two fingers with ease. "Wonder why Mother's hiding again."

"Hey, I just call it as I see it," Leah laughed as she looked to Yasmin.

"I have to say thank you, pretty lady," Dante eventually said.

"God, take a seat will you?" Yasmin asked. Dante did as told.

"Leah he just got here," Jon pointed out with a shrug as he turned towards Dante and the other new members. 'Anyways, it's nice to meet you guys, you should take a seat," he said towards Dante as he pulled out the seat next to him. "Also, are those cookies Ms. Amber?" he asked as he glanced at the woman.

"Sorry ma'am." Amber bowed her head as a gesture of apology to her boss. "Lost track on some very interesting mathematical experimentation. Jack and I were working on a new algorithm to run some of my field triage stuff and it could in theory increase healing efficiency when overloaded by ten percent..." Amber trailed off, remembering that this would interest exactly nobody else in the room.

Amber nodded, zipping in and out of the room for what seemed like a tenth of a second to retrieve the tray of cookies, which she put down on the table. "Eat up everyone."

"It's Leah," the blonde woman smiled to Dante. She didn't want to scare him off with her fangs just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom