• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Skin Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, for real: you guys only get to suggest three. No posts supporting others' as a "phantom fourth" vote. Just let everyone put in their two cents and we'll discuss the best ideas when they're all in here.

a Mewtwo/ first movie skin must be made! :p

you see mew and mewtwo floating in the sky, mewtwo looking angrilly back up at mew, in a bubble looking inocentally at mewtwo, and its in the night sky with that tower in the first movie there.

the buttons? a Pink bubble- New posts
Grey bubble- no new posts

1.Moonlight Forest

-Banner:
iaza11911633611900.png

It would have to be custom made (as it is way too small and hard to work with). Where the shrine is in the middle, there would be a Shiny Umbreon sitting. It would be facing forward.

In the surrounding trees would be a flock of 5 or so Murkrow, all watching the Umbreon.

There would be a full white moon in the upper left corner, illuminating the whole scene.

Across the treetops would be in silver, "Bulbagarden Forums"

-Skin colors:
iaza11911652168800.png

Bar color- Black

-Icons:

Read Forums- Regular umbreon icon from mystery dungeon but without the background
Unread Forums- Shiny umbreon recolored with platinum colors icon from the mystery dungeon series, without the background

Quote- Murkrow icon
MultiQuote- Gengar icon
Quick Reply to this message- Darkrai icon
Reply- Cresselia icon

A Dunsparce skin!

Dunsparce may be seen as a weak and forgoten pokemon by most but it is just epic and having a dunsparce themed skin would make BMGf even more epic then it all ready is!

I, for one, would like both a Turtwig and a RBY skin.

For the Turtwig, I can't really give an image but the colors should be a verdant, forest-y green and brown, with a few pictures of Turtwig as the banner, leaves as the icons, etc.

For RBY, first of all, the banner would be Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle in their Red and Blue sprites, with Pikachu's Yellow sprite somewhere in there. Then, for the bg, it should be red with, if possible, both neutral blue and not-too-bright yellow for the headers/details/whatever. As for icons, I suggest either a Gameboy cartridge or a Bulbasaur Yellow sprite.

Something 8 bit looking. Don't care what pokemon, trainers, colors are used just make it look pixelated and old school. 8 bit is the shit.

a gary/blue theme would be cool. with his hgss rematch team and a kind of dark blue/turquise colour to go
the buttons could be his pokemon

I am pretty happy with the Misty's Cerulean Blues skin, as long as its transferred over to vBulletin 4 it will be fine with me.

My #2 idea

Theme:
A Ghost skin

Colors:
purple(not sure which shade atm) and a darker gray(light gray looks bad)

Header:
Gengar, Dusknior, Froslass, Mismagius, and Shedinja
all standing/hovering next to each other.
with the text:"MischiefGarden"

Buttons:
highligted button will the the: spell tag
Unhighlighted would be: the cleanse tag
The "Edit" button would be:a fog badge
The "post reply" would be: a relic badge
The "quote" button would be a:dusk stone
The "Multi quote" button would be a:dusk ball
The "Quick reply" button would be a:reaper cloth

I'll see if i can try to make an example.(but don't get your hopes up)

We need a Missingno. theme. The colors could be black and white, or the colors of Missingno. The icons couod be glitchy symbols. The top of the site could be called "Glitch Garden Forums" with a Missingno. next to it and maybe a glitchy background.

Theme:
A kanto ash skin ash skin

Colors:
Red
Blue

Header:
Kanto Ash standing with pikachu

Buttons:
highligted button will be: ash's head with his kanto had on regular
Unhighlighted would be: ash's head with his kanto hat on backwards
The "Edit" button would be:Charizard
The "post reply" would be:Squirtle
The "quote" button would be :Bulbasaur
The "Multi quote" button would be :Snorlax
The "Quick reply" button would be :Muk

Theme:
A johto ash skin

Colors:
Red
Blue

Header:
Johto Ash standing with pikachu

Buttons:
highligted button will be: ash's head with his johto
had on regular
Unhighlighted would be: ash's head with his johto hat on backwards
The "Edit" button would be:Totodile
The "post reply" would be:Bayleef
The "quote" button would be :Ciniquill/Quilava
The "Multi quote" button would be :Heracross
The "Quick reply" button would be :Noctowl

Theme:
A Hoen ash skin

Colors:
Red
Blue
Green

Header:
Hoen Ash standing with pikachu

Buttons:
highligted button will be: ash's head with his hoen
had on regular
Unhighlighted would be: ash's head with his hoen hat on backwards
The "Edit" button would be:Sceptile
The "post reply" would be:Corphish
The "quote" button would be :Torkal
The "Multi quote" button would be :Swellow
The "Quick reply" button would be :Donphan

or perhaps a galactic skin

Colors:
dark blue and gold

Header:
the galactic commanders next to each other
charon scribbling out bulbagarden with rotom

Buttons:
highligted button:skuntank
Unhighlighted:stunky
The "Edit" button:honchcrow
The "post reply":toxicroak
The "quote" button:purugly
The "Multi quote" button:rotom
The "Quick reply" button:the galactic logo

A Fire-type background that is obviously flames and such or maybe piles of embers.

A Water-type background that is bubbles rising with maybe a few Magikarp swimming around.

A Grass-type background that is a wall of thorny vines and stuff with small red flowers interspersed throughout

i think we need a Dawn/Hikari/Platina (who ever you refer to as) theme since we already have a may and a misty themed skin as for the colors i am not entirely sure other than some blue maybe a little pink and some white and black like Dawns outfit colors and her har color as the background i dont know how to plan it out since i dont have photo shopping abilities

Are non-Pokemon skins allowed?

my final skin: a dark type skin

Colors:
black and purple

Header:
the dark type elite 4 with darkrai at the back

Buttons:
highligted button:skuntank
Unhighlighted:stunky
The "Edit" button:honchcrow
The "post reply":umbreon
The "quote" button: dread plate
The "Multi quote" button: spiritomb
The "Quick reply" button: zorua

Are non-Pokemon skins allowed?

Yes, we have skins like 'The Real World' skin or 'Return' which aren't Pokemon specific. It doesn't have to be limited to Pokemon if you consider your layout a good fit for the forum, so plan away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom