• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Slumboo's shop of extravagence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want these:
10aniv articuno lv70 lonely
10aniv moltres lv70 naughty
10aniv zaptos lv70 naïve

If you are okay with RNG abuse, i can give you any breedable shinies for them..
I also can give you many XD pokemon if you count them as events.

Can I have your Starmie and slowbro???
for Anything in my shop?????

BlazingCharmander: I'm away from my wifi until mon. I would prefer breedable shinies. There is a list of shinies that I need on my profile under albums. Any of those would be fine. I do have several pending trades though, so let me know which you are going to rng before you spend the time on it :)

Trader101: those are Slumboo's pokes, I'm sure he'll get back to you soon.

yourr..

10aniv zaptos lv70 naïve

are they OT 00010 ?? the American ones?

I can offer all except for the skull fossils i will give you 5 plus an odd keystone for the, 10anniv lugia lv70 cured pkrs, if not i also have an Outrage Larvitar,

BlazingCharmander: I'm away from my wifi until mon. I would prefer breedable shinies. There is a list of shinies that I need on my profile under albums. Any of those would be fine. I do have several pending trades though, so let me know which you are going to rng before you spend the time on it :)

Trader101: those are Slumboo's pokes, I'm sure he'll get back to you soon.

I can breed these:
Caterpi
Weedle
Ekans
Magby
Elekid
Tauros
Kabuto
Togepi

If they are enough for these:
10anniv lugia lv70 cured pkrs
10aniv zaptos lv70 naïve

I've put the lugia on the deal to, and it will be two shinies per event. Hope it's ok!

Last edited:
Luiie: Yes they are. I don't know what the diff is, but zaptos has 10 ANIV in red, and the other two are 10 ANIV in blue.

BazingCharmander: Sounds Great :) I can't trade until tomorrow and I know rng takes time, so no rush.

Thanks everyone :)

Luiie: Yes they are. I don't know what the diff is, but zaptos has 10 ANIV in red, and the other two are 10 ANIV in blue.

BazingCharmander: Sounds Great :) I can't trade until tomorrow and I know rng takes time, so no rush.

Thanks everyone :)

No problem!
I might be done with them already then so i VM you when they are done!

Luiie: Yes, they all have ot 00010. Just the 10 ANIV is a differnt color on the zapdos. Maybe a diferent stop on the tour. I'm not sure.

BlazingCharmander: Cool :)

I'm done with you shinies!
But could I have your 10anniv dragonite instead of the lugia?
Thanks

BlazingCharmander: No Problem, sounds great. I'll VM when I can trade tomorrow.

interested in these.. .please take a look in my shop... thanks
10aniv espeon lv 70 hasty
10aniv dragonite lv70 serious
10aniv char izard lv 70 sassy

deuce: Hi :) the empoleon looks good, I don't need any of the events and I have the rest of the shinies. I'm very immpressed with the other ones I got from you though - nice pokemon :)

deuce: Hi :) the empoleon looks good, I don't need any of the events and I have the rest of the shinies. I'm very immpressed with the other ones I got from you though - nice pokemon :)

thanks... but what would you like for all three... i can rng you some other shinies if you would like...

I'm actually interested in event 20th anniv pokemon you have.

I'd like Entei with blue OT
Raikou with red OT
Suicune with Red OT
The birds with either red or blue OT
Dragonite with red OT
Espeon with blue OT
Absol with blue Ot

red = 10th aniv from Europe
blue = 10th aniv from america.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back