• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM033: Yowashi the Powerhouse, Leader of the Lake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why it's broken.

Type doesn't matter, he won it fair and square, he deserve the crystal.
He was still allowed to use it to battle Tapu Koko and even though Ash was meant to get a Z-Crystal, he still didn't receive the one he should have received.

So what? Suiren can use that crystal if she want it, it will broke as long as she didn't deserve it.

So what? It's working, so type doesn't matter.
Yes, but she can use it if she gets a Z-Ring and practices using it like Ash does and maybe takes on Island challenges in the future, some could be off-screen. And Ash wasn't supposed to get it, just like how if Ash gave it to Lana, it wasn't meant to be hers.

Yes, but she can use it if she gets a Z-Ring and practices using it like Ash does and maybe takes on Island challenges in the future, some could be off-screen. And Ash wasn't supposed to get it, just like how if Ash gave it to Lana, it wasn't meant to be hers.
It will broke. End of the story.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Olivia: Miyuki Sawashiro

Fishing Expert: Michio Hazama

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and Lana have come to a lake to fish. It's said there's a Pokémon called The Leader here, and Lana and Popplio challenge it to a fishing battle! Who will win?!

Ash and the others are enjoying their time at Akala Island. One free activity day, Ash decides to go fishing in a lake together with Lana. It's said that you can fish a big fish called the Leader of the Lake there. Lana borrows a boat from a master fisherman and immediately starts fishing, then hooks a huge fish right away! The battle between Lana and The Leader now begins!!

She can have it like how Kaki have it: deserving it by passing the trial. End of story.
Which she could do, she could battle the Wishiwashi and Ash didn't get either Electrium Z fairly either.

Last edited:
Hoorah! Team Rocket's back! And Lana will battle with a Totem Wishiwashi instead of Ash. Could this mean she would get a Waterium-Z?

Hope so, and I hope Team Rocket is just appearing for a few seconds possibly showing them going to the Island, because if they interrupt the battle by trying to catch Wishi-Washi I literally would think of them as one of the worst parts of the Anime considering they haven't been that good since the original series and any think enjoyment I take from their rare funny moments is overwhelmingly overshadowed by how much they are used as simple plot devices and ruin what could be good episodes.

Glad to see TR is back again! Wonder if they're in Akala too, or chilling back in Mele like in SM011.

Its kinda irrelevant at this point because the summary specifically only mentions Lana battling the Wishi-Washi, and while I don't think Ash can't help, if anyone gets the Waterium-Z at this point it will probably be Lana.

The only way I would accept Team Rocket being in this episode is if their either not at the battle at all and it shows them in a different place, they are spying on the battle and don't get involved with it, or they try and interrupt but the Wishi-Washi quickly breaks free of whatever trap they use and causing them them to blast off/get taking away by Bewear and the battle continues anyway.

Wait, I just had an idea. It might be a bit out there, but I think it's still worth discussing. If Lana does get a Z Crystal in this episode, then she won't be able to use it since she doesn't have a Z Ring. Now, who else has a Z Crystal and no Z Ring? Team Rocket. What if Lana gets a Waterium Z and then Olivia gives her a Z Ring and Team Rocket spy on that moment and realise that they need to get a Z Ring in order to use their Darkinium Z?

Wait, I just had an idea. It might be a bit out there, but I think it's still worth discussing. If Lana does get a Z Crystal in this episode, then she won't be able to use it since she doesn't have a Z Ring. Now, who else has a Z Crystal and no Z Ring? Team Rocket. What if Lana gets a Waterium Z and then Olivia gives her a Z Ring and Team Rocket spy on that moment and realise that they need to get a Z Ring in order to use their Darkinium Z?
That's the good point. When the summary and voice cast?

He got it fairly because he fought the Kahuna and won, theirs nothing that says he had to get a Fightinium-Z from the battle as long as he won the battle he was proving worth of getting a Z-Crystal no matter the type, besides I'm pretty sure if the Tapu's decide something with the Island Trial then their automatically right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom