• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM087: A Crisis in Alola! The Darkness that Devours Radiance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for this to not start an arc.... Let this be the introduction to Necrozma, set everything up for it and then do the arc later.

Getting all the Aether eps in one go felt very exhausting for me.... (he said as he sat through the TF arc which came after the league with no problem at all)

Hoping for this to not start an arc.... Let this be the introduction to Necrozma, set everything up for it and then do the arc later.

Getting all the Aether eps in one go felt very exhausting for me.... (he said as he sat through the TF arc which came after the league with no problem at all)
I have the feeling it will be rushed. And it is so random...

Necrozma was already set up while Ash was on Ula'ula, at Acerola's library.

This is likely the climax of the Ultra Guardians arc. Necrozma is the only Pokemon on the arc poster that hasn't appeared yet, aside from Stakataka.

Necrozma was already set up while Ash was on Ula'ula, at Acerola's library.

This is likely the climax of the Ultra Guardians arc. Necrozma is the only Pokemon on the arc poster that hasn't appeared yet, aside from Stakataka.
Then the last Grand Trial, League and we are done

Summary, translation credit goes to Dephender:

As a mysterious cloudy weather is covering Alola, all the parents start feeling feeling down, so Satoshi and the others decide to investigate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Parents huh. I wonder if we'll get to see Lana's father here. She mentioned him once so he does exist... But we could just only see Lana's mother again.

Either way, I can't wait to finally see Necrozma in action! I have been somewhat upset before that we're not getting films with the SM cast but an upside of that is that Necrozma may get more focus and screentime in an anime arc over a film.

I'm feeling very mixed here. While I'm glad to have Lunala in a major role and all that, I'Il be quite bummed out if this means no focus episode for my absolute favourite Ultra Beast Kartana...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom