• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM088: Lunala VS UB:BLACK! A Full Moon Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A special unit of Team Rocket would be nice. No offence to the TRio, but seeing other members of Team Rocket or in this case Team RR sounds like a breath of fresh air.
@Golducky12129
Yeah, It been almost ages, we haven't see them since after the Best wishes series. When they distracting Iris, Cilan and the other, While Giovanni capture Meloetta.

Do you think is going to occurred this kind of scenario once more except without involving Mythical Pokémon?

Summary by Dephender.

I'm presuming that Solgaleo is Nebby
@Rath
It Best Wishes episode 96 and 97 all over again except this time without involving Mythical pokémon except Poipole fit in the vacant role as Ultra Beast.

Yeah, It been almost ages, we haven't see them since after the Best wishes series. When they distracting Iris, Cilan and the other, While Giovanni capture Meloetta.

Do you think is going to occurred this kind of scenario once more except without involving Mythical Pokémon?
While I have not watched all of BW, I would expect Giovanni to pull that off. I could see one squad of Team RR cornering the twerps our heroes at their home base which is the school or under the school anyway. And another squad focused on the main objective. I would appreciate any sort of action and suspense they can give. I know this may not happen, but I would certainly love to see it or something to a similar effect.

Last edited:
Nebby-Mane Necrozma attacking the classmates will pain them more than Lunala since they raised Nebby, adding more drama to the arc.
@PkmnTrainerV
I highly doubt, it will happens. Otherwise, it make no sense to featuring the poster with both Dusk Mane Mode and Dawn Wing Mode in the first place.

However, the writer will likely let Necrozma to absorb Lunala to become Dawn Wing to prevent the tears and pain from the audiences. Worse comes to worse, it might even ban this episode like the one that did with episode 64.

But we will never know until the preview shows.

Or they’ll just show both Nebby-Mane and Dawn Wings forms at different points in the arc.
@PkmnTrainerV
Either it Nebby-Mane or Dawn Wings Mode. The most importantly is that it will transform back into it true form after absorb all the light of Alola and the entire Pokémon world is completely gone.

That is what all that matters. Next,it will be Necrozma own background story right after in it true form and might revealed to Ash and his classmate after speaking in a telepathy way like what Squishy and Mewtwo did. That is what I hope for.

Considering Pierce, another Team Rocket member got retconned from the Black & White series due to the two-parter Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma episodes not airing, I would like to see him return to flesh out his character. Having Dr. Zager come back would be nice to see as well. Black & White did a decent job of fleshing out Team Rocket as a whole by introducing other characters. I don't know if Cassidy and Butch will ever return. It seems like after that Hippowdon episode in Diamond & Pearl, Giovanni might of fired them at this point LOL

Based on the poster, I'm pretty sure both Solgaleo and Lunala are going to be absorbed at some point. Not sure in which order, though, or which of the two forms is going to be used as the base for Ultra Necrozma.
Do you have a link to the poster? I can't seem to find any promotional images.

pokemon_sun_and_moon_anime_japanese_poster_of_ash_pikachu_alola_ultra_beasts_ultra_guardians.jpg

@Alola
The poster is already very obvious at the top of the right screen and yet many people didn't realize it until the major flashback in episode 74 to prove the existence. Gee...

New summary
New summay from Dephender

The "Moone Pokémon" Lunala and another unidentified Pokémon suddenly appear before Satoshi and the others. The two start a fierce battle, but then the Rocket Gang show up to capture the rare duo. And then the legendary Pokémon Solgaleo shows up as well, making things worse and worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom