• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Snivy, Zorua, and Tepig Eggs FREE

Presidian

cuter in person
Reaction score
Please post your FC if it isn't already in your signature or something. For very generous people I will accept most things from my wishlist. I have about a box full of each Pokémon that I am offering.

Request List
Bellanche - Zorua and Tepig
IntertiaSilenced - Zorua and Tepig
black-and-abra - Zorua
genericman - Tepig and Snivy
Betony - Tepig
Geodude - Snivy
ulkito5 - Zorua and Tepig
Flame_Alex - Tepig
Pokabu - Random
Stuntology - Tepig and Zorua
Bucket - Female Zorua

Wishlist
Deino(s)
Gothitelle(s) (or previous evolutions)
Pansear/Simisear
Panpour/Simipour
Cotonee/Whimsicott
Tirtouga/Carracosta
Archen/Archeops

Last edited:
If I can get a Zorua and Tepig, I'll trade you a Deino and something else? I'm not sure what you'd be interested in, but I can arrange for something, I'm sure.

I would like a Zorua for a Deino, and for the Tepig, I could get you cottonee, gothorita, shroomish... If you don't want any of those maybe I have something else...
My FC is 2193 7035 0253

I wouldn't mind a Snivy and a Tepig! I could seek out some Deinos for you.

Pokemon White FC: 4083 5403 1449

Update: Caught 2 Deinos

Lv 38 Bashful - Female
Lv 38 Timid - Male

Last edited:
If I can get a Zorua and Tepig, I'll trade you a Deino and something else? I'm not sure what you'd be interested in, but I can arrange for something, I'm sure.

Do you have any Starters from different generations? Otherwise I'd be happy to give you both of them for two junk Pokémon. And what's your FC?

I would like a Zorua for a Deino, and for the Tepig, I could get you cottonee, gothorita, shroomish... If you don't want any of those maybe I have something else...
My FC is 2193 7035 0253

Can I have a Cottonee and a Shroomish, please? Otherwise I can just give you them for two junk Pokémon.

i can give you a black exclusive for zorua egg, just name it.

Gothorita, please? If you have one. But I could also accept a random Pokémon too.

I wouldn't mind a Snivy and a Tepig! I could seek out some Deinos for you.

Pokemon White FC: 4083 5403 1449

Update: Caught 2 Deinos

Lv 38 Bashful - Female
Lv 38 Timid - Male

Awesome! Thanks so much. When can you trade?

I'd appreciate a Tepig, if you could!

Of course ^^ I can trade in a little bit tonight, maybe more tomorrow, depending on my schedule of course.

I'll be on for trades from about 7:30pm - 9:00pm Central Time.

FC: 1807-1618-6367
I really should consider putting my FC's on my signature. lol

Thanks a lot Knight! I know you listed Tepig Snivy and Zorua, but did you have Oshawott also?

On second thought, I won't be able to give you one because I haven't bred any yet. :(

Maybe in a little bit though.

Alright no problem! I appreciate it greatly though!

Just let me know when you're willing and able! :)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom