• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Snorunt Stampede! and other Pokemon to give away

No worries. xD They'll hafta cave in eventually. And since it seems like your trading with everyone else anyways mind if I join in? :p

@SaoTim: Sure. Just let me know when you're available for trade. :)

@Xiera: Lucky. My Shiny Vulpix hunt took 806 eggs, 725 for Shiny Sneasel, and 62 for Shiny Joltik. After that, I wasted 1001 eggs on a Shiny Sigilyph that never hatched. I hope I can get some good luck soon. D:

I'm available pretty much for the next eight hours or so.

I'm envious of your MM luck. My Dratini took 500 eggs, but I'm currently at 2500 eggs for Zorua with still no shiny.

If you still have plenty of Snorunt, I'll happily take one :) I am not too fussed about gender or nature.

I haven't quite kept track of what others have requested, so I do apologise if I ask for a Pokemon that has already been given away. Can I have the male Houndour with Pokerus and the female Ninetails? I am right in thinking the Sneasel has gone already?

I'm available pretty much for the next eight hours or so.

I'm envious of your MM luck. My Dratini took 500 eggs, but I'm currently at 2500 eggs for Zorua with still no shiny.
Okay. I should be fine for the next 2-3 hours.

If you still have plenty of Snorunt, I'll happily take one :) I am not too fussed about gender or nature.

I haven't quite kept track of what others have requested, so I do apologise if I ask for a Pokemon that has already been given away. Can I have the male Houndour with Pokerus and the female Ninetails? I am right in thinking the Sneasel has gone already?
Sure. Yes, the Sneasel was taken earlier. I'm so sorry. ^^; But yeah, there are Plenty of Snorunt left.

Sure. Yes, the Sneasel was taken earlier. I'm so sorry. ^^; But yeah, there are Plenty of Snorunt left.

Just thought I would double check about the Sneasel :)

So, when it is generally good for you trade? I'm in the UK, so my time zone is GMT+0.

I'd love one of the snoruts with pokerus!

And I'd also really like the panpour and pansear if you still have them! <3

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom