• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some 5IV timid and bold Eevee

Allydawn

Reaction score
So I have quite a few of these 5IV Eevees left over from breeding. They all have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread, but no egg moves, sorry.

Here's what I have (all with standard ability unless marked otherwise):

Male, timid, premiere ball, anticipation x5
Male, timid, premiere ball x2
Female, timid, premiere ball x1
Male, bold, luxury ball x3
Female, bold, luxury ball x2

Anyone interested in one of them? I would like other IV bred Pokemon in return, but not looking for anything specific so open to any offers. Foreign language ones are especially cool. I'm also in need of Pokerus.

(Just no Mawile or Larvesta please, I'm overflowing with these from wondertrade somehow)

FC is 1762 - 2808 - 1386.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in an adamant Shinx w/Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Night Slash, and Double Kick for egg moves? I have males and females all of which are in a timer ball. Or perhaps a sturdy calm Carbink? I have plenty of these with 4-5 IVs.

Female, bold, luxury ball x2

Is the one I'd like, if any of the above interest you.

Sure, I would take one of your female Shinx for the Eevee.

Hey there, do any of your non anticipation Timid ones have HP Ice? I would also take a 4IV one w/ HP ice missing attack and either defence. I can offer 4IV HA Whismur, Nidoran, Venipede, and Natu. Do any of those interest you?

Hey there, do any of your non anticipation Timid ones have HP Ice? I would also take a 4IV one w/ HP ice missing attack and either defence. I can offer 4IV HA Whismur, Nidoran, Venipede, and Natu. Do any of those interest you?

I just checked and I'm afraid all the 5IV ones have Dark or Dragon. I'm not even sure if it's possible to get Ice on a 5 IV one... I don't have too many 4IV ones left over, but I checked those too and none have ice either, sorry. :(

Hey~ I am interested in your Male Anticipation Eevee, and I can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Azumarill for it if you'd like. I can also offer a Charmander with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs also.

Do any of these float your boat?

Hey~ I am interested in your Male Anticipation Eevee, and I can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Azumarill for it if you'd like. I can also offer a Charmander with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs also.

Do any of these float your boat?
Azumarill is one of the few Pokemon I've already bred, but I would happily take the Charmander for it. :)

Azumarill is one of the few Pokemon I've already bred, but I would happily take the Charmander for it. :)

Awesome! I just added your Friend Code, and mine is in my signature. Are you available to trade now?

Do any of your Female Eevee in premier balls have the hidden ability? Was there any specific Pokemon you were wanting? Is there a minimal amount of perfect IVs you require from the Pokemon?

I just checked and I'm afraid all the 5IV ones have Dark or Dragon. I'm not even sure if it's possible to get Ice on a 5 IV one... I don't have too many 4IV ones left over, but I checked those too and none have ice either, sorry. :(

All right. Thanks for checking.

@Skuntank: Thank you for the Charmander!

@Akira: I have one female anticipation Eevee, but probably the only thing I'd give her up for is a foreign language field-egg group Pokemon with 4 or 5 IVs. It took me forever to breed her, I was super unlucky with that batch. :(

But as for all the ones I listed, I guess the minimal amount would be 3 perfect IVs if it's something I don't have yet, but it depends on the Pokemon. I'm open to any offers.

The only Pokemon I have bred so far are Eevee, Marill, Mawile, Larvesta, and Scyther. So I'd love basically any Pokemon other than those.

Would you be open to receive a Dratini in exchange for a male Eevee with it's hidden ability? If so, I can breed one and attempt to get 3-4 perfect IVs with its hidden ability if you like.

Would you be open to receive a Dratini in exchange for a male Eevee with it's hidden ability? If so, I can breed one and attempt to get 3-4 perfect IVs with its hidden ability if you like.
That sounds good to me! I'd love a female one with its hidden ability if you're able to. 3 perfect IVs would be fine.

I will breed you a Dratini now. Would you like it to have a nickname?

Cool, thanks. I like nicknamed Pokemon, but have nothing in mind so feel free to call it whatever you want. :p Or the default name is fine, too. Let me know if you want me to nickname the Eevee for you.

Cool, thanks. I like nicknamed Pokemon, but have nothing in mind so feel free to call it whatever you want. :p Or the default name is fine, too. Let me know if you want me to nickname the Eevee for you.

I just checked and I have a Japanese Ninetales which is in the field egg group. It only has two IVs, but I would trade it for the male hidden ability Eevee if you like? Or would you prefer a bred Dratini?

I just checked and I have a Japanese Ninetales which is in the field egg group. It only has two IVs, but I would trade it for the male hidden ability Eevee if you like? Or would you prefer a bred Dratini?
I already have a few field group foreign Pokemon with two or three IVs, so in this case I'd still prefer the Dratini. Thanks for the offer though.

No problem. In that case I'l start breeding a Dratini now. Your Male Timid Eevee in premier balls, were those the ones with the hidden ability? What do you think of the name DragonKNIGHT for the Dratini? That's what I nicknamed mine.

EDIT: I'll have to breed the Dratini Later. I have to leave for work soon and I of course must have accidentally released a Pokemon with Destiny Knot, which is the second time I have done that. I need to wait for Beauty Aimee to appear. I'll let you know when I have finished breeding Dratini.

Last edited:
I have bred the Dratini. It has 3 perfect IVs, is female, and has the hidden ability. My friend code is 2234 - 7159 - 4701.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom