• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Some pokewalker pokemon and stuff

Duque

Uchuuuuu KITAAAA!!!
Reaction score
I recently tranfered some of my pokewalker pokemon today. They are:

Imprison duskull (quiet)
Selfdestruct munchlax (timid)
Bounce magikarp (naughty)
Zen hedbutt beldum (quiet)
Muddy Water horsea (naughty/swift swin, modest/sniper and hasty/sniper)

And some junk I'm not interested at all, like:

Japanese yamask
Luxray (female x2)
Gigalith
Hydreigon lv. 65 (I'd really like a shiny for this one)
Lucario (jolly/steadfast)

I probably can't trade today, but, if you're interested, i'm looking for:

- Snarl zorua;
- Mistery egg event;
- DW females (any interesting, but, especialy scrappy taillow);
- Any shiny, but mainly gen V shinies (looking for a shiny emolga or a shiny sandile). Clones are fine.

Last edited:
Re: Some pokewalker pokemon and junk

...i'm looking for:

- DW females (any, but, especialy scrappy taillow, motor drive emolga ...

juuuuuuuuust letting you know, as of right now, dw ability gen 5 pokes are impossible to get legitimately. food for thought. ;P

Last edited:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, corrected. =P

I have a handful of female DW Pokemon. I don't have my DS with me but I'll check when I get home. I'm interested in the Bronzor and Horsea- are they male or female?

I've got DW versions of Fearow, Kangaskahn, Shinx, igglybuff, Vulpix, and Gligar.
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the Bold Horsea.
I'm pretty sure Dream World riolu isn't out yet, or if he is, he's at a point total no one's achieved yet.

I have a handful of female DW Pokemon. I don't have my DS with me but I'll check when I get home. I'm interested in the Bronzor and Horsea- are they male or female?

They are all male. If you have a female scrappy taillow and other good one, let me know.

I've got DW versions of Fearow, Kangaskahn, Shinx, igglybuff, Vulpix, and Gligar.
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the Bold Horsea.

I'm interested in a female drought vulpix, but not in the others. I'll let the bold horsea reserved to you.

I'm pretty sure Dream World riolu isn't out yet, or if he is, he's at a point total no one's achieved yet.

I see. I was really looking for one of these... T_T

Okay, like I said I'll check what I have when I get home. Could you please hold the Bronzor until then?

Okay, I'm home and here's what I have: Vulpix, Magikarp, Stantler, Dratini, Slowpoke, Exeggcute, Nidoran(F).

Male: Ponyta, Lotad.

Let me know if anything interests you ^^

I want your Munchlax please. Maybe when you log on.

I'm looking for shinies or interesting DW females. What are you offering?

Okay, I'm home and here's what I have: Vulpix, Magikarp, Stantler, Dratini, Slowpoke, Exeggcute, Nidoran(F).

Male: Ponyta, Lotad.

Sorry, I'm not interested in any of them, except if kurieg haven't a female drought vulpix.

Any other thing?

Last edited:

I have an EV'd (252Atk/4Def/252Spe) shiny Leafeon. RNG'd myself.
It's nicknamed, however.

Well, if you don't mind to trade it, I accept, and i'll give you a horsea too.

My FC is 0003 3055 4196. If you have time, I'm available for trade now. Just let me know.

Yeah, I don't mind to trade it. Thanks :)
3525-1424-3550.

Right, meet you in the wifi room. Bring the leafeon and a spare pkm.

I'll be in the wifi room.

Hey, did you trade away that japaneese yamask yet? If not, ill take it from you.

And, you're offering...?

Sorry, I'm not interested in any of them, except if kurieg haven't a female drought vulpix.

I do, I just won't be able to access my DS for another hour and a half,

I can wait.

Farewell, friend: Thanks for the shiny leafeon. I hope the bronzor and horsea can be usefull. But, is this leafeon legitim? It arrived at level 1... o_O

You're welcome :)
Enjoy Venomania (Leafeon is very awesome).
Thanks for the Bronzor and Horsea! ^^

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom