• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Feenie is also giving me some weird vibes? I feel like she's blending in to a degree and playing very carefully, like mentioning outright that her joke vote on LG was a joke and the question about blending vs. lurking in regards to Frozen Fennec and saying that all that had happened pretty much was Max's claim (almost a subtle defense of Fennec) is strange when she's now voting Jinjo for mostly just discussing Max's claim, which was more game-related at least than what Fennec was doing before.
I mentioned it was a joke because it was a joke and I wanted to be sure that it would come across as that because I have trouble discerning joke votes from regular jokes. I was just trying to be considerate by saying that, not really trying to make it into a thing. And also, I was fine keeping my LG vote until Jinjo was brought up.

Idk what else I was expected to discuss. I've mentioned my read on Human, talked about Max's claim, and also somewhat discussed Fennec.
In regards to Jinjo, though, I think her posts are very NAI so far. She's said in the past that she takes until past D1 to really get going, and that generally ends up being true. Her question about Human honestly seems in-character so far in a general sense and I don't really read her one way or another yet.
I don't like the meta usage here.

I wanted to hear back from more players. Where is Jeff and why is he not participating? He left his rvs vote and disappears. HD how sure are you on Max not being harmful?

Vote: Jeff Peak Passenger

I wanted to hear back from more players. Where is Jeff and why is he not participating? He left his rvs vote and disappears. HD how sure are you on Max not being harmful?

Vote: Jeff Peak Passenger

I’m not sure on Max1996 not being harmful because it could all be a lie, it’s just the safest lynch because they are either a mon threatening Indep who could maybe help Town but if Grande Homme dies, Max1996 leaves if he is telling the truth, or an Independent with a hidden anti-faction agenda or... scum.

8 times out of 10 I prefer lynching potential scum though.

UNVOTE: Jinjo.

I just got home and I haven't gotten the opportunity to thoroughly look through posts, but I do like what I've seen of Jinjo's thus far so I'm gonna go ahead and do that.

Ehh, is it really panicking when he decided for himself that it's better to be cautious? Like, if he lied about his self-meta or I thought anything was off about it, I would agree with you, but it doesn't feel that way more.

I feel like this is going nowhere and spending an entire Day Phase on just the Independent claim seems counterintuitive. Normally I wouldn't be too against lynching an Independent claim, but if they are claiming to need a Town player alive, then there is that bit of risk that lynching him means lynching a Town player who is connected to somebody. It will probably solve itself through claims as the game goes on.

Yeah, lynching Max1996 is a safe lynch at this point, but if he loses and leaves the game like he said he would if Grande Homme died, then it kind of feels like it would be a waste if that was true as we would have used up a lynch on him rather than on potential scum. I wouldn't cry a river if he was lynched though :M.

You say here initially that you think it's a risk lynching him but then as votes start to follow onto Max you change to saying it's a safe lynch without much progression? Would you be comfortable lynching Max or not?

I mentioned it was a joke because it was a joke and I wanted to be sure that it would come across as that because I have trouble discerning joke votes from regular jokes. I was just trying to be considerate by saying that, not really trying to make it into a thing. And also, I was fine keeping my LG vote until Jinjo was brought up.

Idk what else I was expected to discuss. I've mentioned my read on Human, talked about Max's claim, and also somewhat discussed Fennec.
In a hypothetical situation where there were no other votes right now, who would you find more suspicious: LG or Jinjo?
I don't like the meta usage here.
If I'm going to be lenient on Max for claiming in a way that he has done before when town or non-harmful indep, I think it's only fair to be lenient to Jinjo when we've played together enough times for me to know that her alignment will become clearer as the game goes on because she legitimately does pick up steam after the D1 doldrums end.

------

If the votes stay as they are, I think I'd rather have the lynch on Jeff than Max.

UNVOTE: Feenie
VOTE: Jeff Peak Passenger

I know Max is claiming indep and thus we don't lose anything in lynching him, but we also don't really gain anything and my gut feeling is that he may be E-102 Gamma. My thought on that is that Gamma does self-destruct at the end of his story (this may be the harmful thing Max mentions) but he also helped out Amy during Adventure; that may be why there is a one-way protect thing going on. Gamma was an Eggman E-series robot, but he ended up being good by the end, and that may be why he was independent but also he wasn't present for the final story in Adventure 1 and that may also be why since his story is a little disconnected from the others IMO.

If he's really independent, I just think this is a waste of a phase to lynch him.

In a hypothetical situation where there were no other votes right now, who would you find more suspicious: LG or Jinjo?
LG.

I know Max is claiming indep and thus we don't lose anything in lynching him, but we also don't really gain anything and my gut feeling is that he may be E-102 Gamma. My thought on that is that Gamma does self-destruct at the end of his story (this may be the harmful thing Max mentions) but he also helped out Amy during Adventure; that may be why there is a one-way protect thing going on. Gamma was an Eggman E-series robot, but he ended up being good by the end, and that may be why he was independent but also he wasn't present for the final story in Adventure 1 and that may also be why since his story is a little disconnected from the others IMO.
I was also thinking that he's probably Gamma and that there could be a self-destruct thing.

You say here initially that you think it's a risk lynching him but then as votes start to follow onto Max you change to saying it's a safe lynch without much progression? Would you be comfortable lynching Max or not?

Yeah, you’re right that it sounds confusing, but to answer your question, I would be okay lynching him despite the risk of him telling the truth because it is safe enough in the sense that not much damage is done to the Town even if he is telling the truth because of him potentially having a hidden agenda.

Trying to move people onto an inactive. If Max flips scum team I'd be fairly confident in HD going the same way atp

Ideally we lynch Mafia rather than Independent claims. Lynching an Independent is safer than potentially lynching Town, the bit of risk is that if Max is telling the truth, and if Gramme is Town, then we lost a pro-Town player instead of an actual Town, but still not as bad because Max is only focused on keeping Gramme alive than helping Town directly.

Gonna go through LG's posts here.

Makes sense. Personally I don't agree with the conclusion and think it's not terribly indicative of anything.
However you are gaining some early points from me. I appreciate the efforts in trying actual deductions earlier on.
Comments on Grammaton's post, not much here.
Honestly Max I kinda feel like that's a question we can't really answer for you, since none of us know what you actually are, so there's no way for us to know how important telling us is. Just think about how important it is for us to know, how badly it could backfire with scum having the info, and come to your own conclusion.
Hmm... Interesting. I have no idea what place this could have in the game. I'm inclined to believe you for now. No need to focus too hard on you for now, seems like the kinda thing that's got a decent chance of sorting itself out as the game progresses.
Posts about Max after Max's claim.
Eh, I wouldn't be too concerned about that. This is kinda just what Max does. If claiming comes across as a decent idea in his head then he just does it. Sometimes he asks, sometimes he doesn't, but this doesn't seem especially strange from him to me.
While I agree with the meta, I don't think it should be relied on.
Is this... Referring to that first post right at the start? The one with all the "People who don't like Adventure be scum" things? The jokey nonsense post? 'Cause that feels like a real weird thing to pick out for a scum lean. 'Cause if so that makes your only scum lean someone that you're picky out for an early joke post. Like, I wouldn't mind if you just didn't have much in the way of scum reads at the moment, but jumping on that to fill the gap doesn't feel right.
Votes Fennec for reasoning that does make a degree of sense, but
I'm aware of the Miller claim which does give me a little bit of pause, but this is also the only real bad feeling I have right now, so I'm gonna run with it.
He notes that the miller claim could be genuine, which is interesting.
I would accept either a Jinjo or Fennec lynch. At the moment I feel like keeping my vote on Fennec would be the best choice, since it's still a lynch I'd accept, and it stops the Jinjo lynch from getting too big to stop in case something comes up while I'm asleep that'd make people wanna not do it.
Something else that I find noteworthy is that he's fine with a Jinjo or Fennec lynch despite not feeling that strongly about either of them. He didn't have much to say about Jinjo but agrees with lynching her, which is strange. If you didn't feel strongly about either of them, why not just opt to voting the independent?

VOTE: Lone_Garurumon.

I find it strange that in a 13 player game, there’s ostensibly 3 players were supposed to give a day 1 pass to.

I also have reservations over the Miller claim, based on my own role
Is your role similar to mine?
Why Grammaton as Independent of all things
The way they spoke makes it seem they either have a role similar to mine.
What makes you guys so sure Peak Passenger is scum? He’s made one post.
I think people are voting for him BECAUSE he's only made one post and could be lying low to avoid getting voted on.

Based on everything I've read so far:
Vote: Max1996

Their win-con is tied directly to someone else surviving which gives me strong independent role vibes.

@Grande Homme they signed up to play the game and haven’t said anything other than 1 post. We have the least info on them - they kept their RVS too.

@Frozen Fennec uhh yes thry admitted they are an Independent?

Back
Top Bottom